(800) 506-3565
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    clueless 1
    Participant

I want to learn how to give my husband amazing blow jobs consistently. I tried reading books, but i am a visual learner. Who is the best lady there at giving BJs and is this a service she can teach me? (On my husband)
    Thank you for your time.

Automatic Slim
    Participant

One word: Char. Also on this website there is a blog about blowjobs written by Kimmy D and Amber Lynn. You might consider them.

Eva M
    Participant

I’ve been told I have a great mouth & I would love to teach you how to give a great BJ. Not to be to graphic but you have to know where & how to add pressure using your lips, tongue, mouth and (if you can stand it) with a little bit of practice deep throat as well.

• This reply was modified 10 years, 8 months ago by Eva M.
    JoleneParton
    Participant

About a year ago, I attended a workshop with Reid Mihalko (of Cuddle Party fame) on how to properly deep-throat without gagging. It was eye-opening, and highly useful information! There were a lot of tips, but the most useful one I got was to raise your soft palate like you’re going to take a deep breath, right before you go down all the way.

Leto
    Participant

Another good idea I have overheard women mention when talking about this, is to marry a guy with a small dick.

Charina Lee
    Participant

Leto, you ARE funny! I just love the role of being the teacher! It turns me on to no end. Clueless 1….Deep throat techniques can definitely be learned, but a great blowjob isn’t always about that although Jolene and Eva bring up very good points!

Mouth, tongue, hands, rhythm, EYES! Oh, those eyes! Men don’t want to be stared down, but they love beautiful eyes looking up at them once in a while. I also love to stare at a man’s cock like I’m worshiping it and the moment! Attitude is going to be soooooo very important because if you truly are enjoying what you are doing, your man’s going to know it, feel it, and love it!

Just the right amount of “pressure” IS important, but everyone is different and that’s why being in a committed relationship can be so rewarding. You begin to TRULY KNOW exactly what works! I’ve been told my hand jobs feel as good as any blowjob can feel! I’ve been told that a lot….So a teasing hand job with occasional licking and kissing and keeping your lips close in a teasing way can also be a huge factor. Also, if you want to know how much pressure, a hand job can be a guiding point for your lips and mouth, teaching you a little more as to what really works best!

Men are very, very visual. They like to look…to watch…so its important to really get into it without over doing it. Don’t FAKE IT like it’s your duty! Get into the moment! Know that you actually are serving, but at the same time….have power and control over the moment! It’s a “letting go” and enjoying your results!

I swear, many times I have mini orgasms when I’m pleasing in this way!!!!!

Hope this helps!!!!

Charina Lee

Attachments:
    Amber Lynn
    Participant

Practice makes perfect! Books are great, but I too am a visual learner. The two of you will have an amazing experience here at the ranch, and undoublty take a few pointers with you! I would love to guide you through this mind blowing endevour!

When do you plan on visiting the ranch?

Allissa
    Participant

Sorry for the delayed response, just wanted to add myself to the list of Padilla wanting to help teach you how to ultimately please your husband with oral fixations. We also have the perfect atmosphere to add your experience in our Playland in the classroom, don’t forget your school girl costume… He would love it!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar