(800) 506-3565
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anakin
    Participant

Yes, indeed, I’m looking forward to tomorrow (Monday) morning! That would be because it’s the start of a four-day work week, which ends Thursday night for me. After work, I begin my journey from San Francisco to Pahrump for my visit to the Ranch!
    I’m also looking forward to having a look at the lineup to see which ladies will be there. I’ve looked at the “search ladies by date” page, and I like who I see. But I suspect that it is an incomplete list at this point.
    I haven’t been to Sheri’s in about six hundred years (well, one year anyway), so I can’t wait!!!
    8)
    Skywalker out.

• This topic was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by Anakin.
    Angel Parr
    Participant

It has still been far too long and you are well in need of a tune up! We are looking forward to seeing you again!

Flint
    Participant

Awaiting your report Anakin. I have not check to see if the ladies on the weekly list matched who was at the Ranch when i was there. I might of had a higher priority?

m.ybarra55
    Participant

I havent been to Sheris since JULY 2010. I Remember Because thats When I had to go to Court In Las Vegas when I got a Speeding Ticket On My Way To Sheris 3 Months Earlier in April 2010.

Shay
    Participant

Correct Anakin. There are quite a few ladies in the house that aren’t on this weeks weekly lineup. Its better to wait and play in the field of opportunity.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by Shay.
    Flint
    Participant

Why isn’t the list kept up to date? Or is this a question for Aaron?

Angel Parr
    Participant

They do their best to keep it up to date, however when dealing with humans nothing can be an exact science. We get new girls on Mondays who may not be on the website yet because it takes a few days for our management to get their profiles up, and it takes a week or so for them to get their pictures up. Then we have ladies who are scheduled to be here and for some reason they don’t make it or at the last minute a lady will call in and ask to come in early, or even ask to extend her trip while she’s here. So as much as they try it can be very difficult to keep up with all of us and keep the website to precise line up. Its best to email the lady(s) you are interested in or to just come in as the beautiful Shay had stated.

Anakin
    Participant

Of course, now it’s Thursday night that I’m looking forward to. And Shay is right… I’m going to play it by ear. That’s new for me. Every time I’ve partied, I’d picked out the lady before I’d even gotten there. Not this time!

Shay
    Participant

Anakin saying that a woman (me) is right is like music to my ears. 😉 I’m going to my bedroom and am going to masturbate to that. Right now.

Charina Lee
    Participant

Variety can be the spice of life indeed!

Charina

Allissa
    Participant

I hope you enjoyed your trip and Marci’s Birthday Celebration for me 🙂 I haven’t seen you in awhile! Hope your next visit isn’t far away and is good timing!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar