(800) 506-3565
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Charina Lee
    Participant

Hi! Just want to say thank you to everyone involved in updating and improving our website even more than it has been in the past. I just love the design and the way our images can be easily viewed.
    I jus LOVE IT! Hope you all do too!

Charina

Winterfun
    Participant

Seconded, the website looks great!

Violet
    Participant

The sight really does look even more amazing than it did before!

MrsCaliLove
    Participant

I agree it looks great!

Flint
    Participant

I do not care for it. It is more work to find what i want in a minimum of effort.

CandyAndy
    Participant

I like it a lot!

Aaron
    Keymaster

Thank you all for your support.

I am sure, it’s not over, more features to come.

Thanks,
    Aaron

Jazzmark007
    Participant

Much easier to navigate. Thank you for the updates.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Aaron,
    Great job, you performed a magnificent and masterful feat on this new updated website! The new website looks fabulous and I’ve already found it’s a vast improvement. Of course, there will be the normal fine tuning process for which Forum members must demonstrate patience, but that will only serve to make the website that much better in the long run.

One item of note is that the former “All Ladies” thumbnail photos page is no longer visible which is preferred since some of those Courtesans appeared very infrequently and it just served to clutter the old website. However, a Search Ladies operation can be executed to reveal those profiles. A search can be performed for Courtesans that are neither listed under This Week’s Lineup or Scheduled Ladies coming soon. The ability to Search Ladies by Date Range, Search a Lady by Name, or Search for Courtesans that cater to certain party types or specific menu items can be performed at the following hyperlink which is fantastic. Search Ladies: http://www.sherisranch.com/search-ladies.aspx

In addition, the problem of posting reviews to a Courtesan’s Official Page has been resolved effective June 17, 2014 with the implementation of the new updated Sheri’s Ranch Website, so there’s no longer an existing issue. I was able to post a review to Hailey Leigh’s Official Page without any difficulty whatsoever.

Thank You!

Leto
    Participant

I like this new format a lot…..great job! Very much improved overall.

RI Paul
    Participant

I agree that the new website is a vast improvement over the previous, more so in that the previous website was, in and of itself, very good. I really like the way the girls photos are displayed and their accessibility. Great job.

RI Paul

myssijane
    Participant

I also found that Internet Explorer 8 is no longer supported on Windows XP or previous windows so with the new website for those of you who have not yet find it necessary to upgrade, you won’t be able to see the beautiful ladies album.

Flint
    Participant

Yes I cannot see any lady’s pictures using IE 8. I cannot do the upgrade so i have to view the pictures on my phone.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar