(800) 506-3565
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    mrpaul
    Participant

To all the ladies I met while on my visit Anna, Kimmy, Shiloh, Amber, Christine and of course Montana as well as all the others I just said hi too.
    I made it home safe but it took nearly 29 hours… I really enjoyed my visit and the time I spent with Shiloh (was planned to be with Montana but she had to cancel) and there are just Ssooo many beautiful ladies at SR that next time I may choose to have a few smaller meet and great dates and then have one big date with the lady I like the most…
    I wish the pool had been available as I did want to sit out and enjoy the ladies company around the pool (and had been invited to swim with a few of the ladies)
    I am not yet sure when my next trip to SR will be but I promise it will be within the next year…. Hugs and Kisses to everyone.

cronos
    Participant

Glad you had a great time! I agree that the ladies are awesome. Shiloh is a lot of fun!

Kimmy D
    Participant

Glad you got home safe! See you next trip!

Pierced
    Participant

29 hours, damn, that’s a long trip! I bet you’re glad you didn’t listen to your boss. 🙂

mrpaul
    Participant

29 hrs… had to spend few hrs waitin on boss, then a drive to Tulsa to look at car he bought at auction, not safe to drive so arranged transport and then he got us flight home…. next time I go on my own dime and my own time.

shilohrenae
    Participant

It was awesome partying with you Paul! So glad you made it home safe, hope you get to make it out again in the near future 🙂

xox Shiloh

mrpaul
    Participant

Shiloh you can count on a return…. LOL I am currently working on getting my own co. started where I can be the boss…. this time no partnerships.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar