(800) 506-3565
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I am so fucking excited to be back in the house of http://www.sherisranch.com/lady.aspx?id=26
    Rushing through Airports, #dancing on tables in #foreign lands is fun but, mentally Exhausting. I am definitely Looking forward to going by the Motto…. Do something wile doing nothing. I am looking to stay on the ground wile I am reaching the clouds and making those #touchdowns still happen! I am here till the 26th of June and Maybe….. You need a little #lingerie football with a Silky International Big Boob Model, who only always gives out an Infinite #euphoric Experience.
    http://www.xvideos.com/video1469677/busty_brianna_in_gigolos
    http://briannacostellolive.com/

Brianna Costello: Professional Tease

Flint
    Participant

Nice to see you back after way too long.

Dex
    Participant

Welcome back, Brianna…

I remember the night vividly that Lilly and I kept you awake for hours on end. Good times!

Dex

Anonymous
    Inactive

A big Thank you! I do hope that someday we are checking in at the same time together. And the coolest thing about being back is that we/ ladies do not have to be committed to two weeks, anymore. I did make the choice to be here this time for two weeks. But…. OMG It is so much fun! I like the Pool and Nuru MASSAGE THE MOST! But When are you going to come visit? 🙂

Flint
    Participant

Can you expound more on the change in required span of time at teh Ranch, Brianna?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Do you remember that movie “Dirty Dancing” With Jenifer Gray? And her folks spent the Summer at an upscale “Resort” I have always kept my thought’s on living like that wile here. There are plenty of activities taken place. All kinds of amentias, bunches of Dirty Dancing. and then the Bungalow’s, so many Good times. I am only needing to schedule myself for one week at the Resort opposed to two.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh YEA!!! And did you see that beautiful smile that she radiate all day long the next?
    The more orgasmic, the more relaxed the body, the happier the soul and the more euphoric the mind.

Anonymous
    Inactive

MR DEX, Awe…Fantastic memory! Yes I do… But it was an awesome reason to be up all night.
    Because…. The soft sound’s of adult playfulness, happy giggles, sweet moans are happy notes to our senses.

You imagine this now, In the distance Awe…
    a voice, now you start hearing two voices,
    soft sounds, as Body parts are rubbing gently on each other rustling through sheets.
    it’s erotic because you have to chase it!
    Something stirring something that must be explored more in your minds eyes.
    and you close your eyes and feel a breeze on your own skin as the erotic love making sound’s get louder. You start allowing yourself to be there in your
    mind’s image. and you hear her ask for permission to let go Please you here HER
    say.. I am going to cum and you hear her
    release and because you know that they just met! You are becoming more aroused, you are there now.
    Because….
    the most pleasing “notes’ to your ears

are a
    very erotic time from a distance, through erotic love making sound’s.

Just yesterday I was with a couple, Imagine…. Brianna Costello and
    a real native American husband and wife of 17 years. Close your eyes imagine….
    as she was transcending with her leg’s spread behind her head, and I was helping, you are there

assisting let’s just say as she was transcending we were all three making some Noise.

because the monas and screams were so loud from all three of us my neighbors heard. Wile later on I was at the bar and I was getting many happy giggles from other ladies about the
    “stairway to heaven time”
    in my room.
    Awe but isn’t it a lovely sound that will be music to the souls arousal of when and where you were when that was a sound that your ears picked up, and your senses got aroused. And how lovely of a free sprit feeling to either know that your on your way to hearing that girls voice again, her husband giving you permission to make her see stars and you just know that you toO
    have gotten so wet, SO HARD… BECAUSE YOU LET GO
    by the sounds of your neighbors, AND HOW ELECTRIFYING JUST KNOWING A COUPLE IS TRANSENDING…

Ps: From
    MY OWN THOUGHTS AND OPENED
    SEXY MIND.

Anonymous
    Inactive

MR DEX, Awe…Fantastic memory! Yes I do… But it was an awesome reason to be up all night.
    Because…. The soft sound’s of adult playfulness, happy giggles, sweet moans are happy notes to our senses.

You imagine this now, In the distance Awe…
    a voice, now you start hearing two voices,
    soft sounds, as Body parts are rubbing gently on each other rustling through sheets.
    it’s erotic because you have to chase it!
    Something stirring something that must be explored more in your minds eyes.
    and you close your eyes and feel a breeze on your own skin as the erotic love making sound’s get louder. You start allowing yourself to be there in your
    mind’s image. and you hear her ask for permission to let go Please you here HER
    say.. I am going to cum and you hear her
    release and because you know that they just met! You are becoming more aroused, you are there now.
    Because….
    the most pleasing “notes’ to your ears

are a
    very erotic time from a distance, through erotic love making sound’s.

Just yesterday I was with a couple, Imagine…. Brianna Costello and
    a real native American husband and wife of 17 years. Close your eyes imagine….
    as she was transcending with her leg’s spread behind her head, and I was helping, you are there

assisting let’s just say as she was transcending we were all three making some Noise.

because the monas and screams were so loud from all three of us my neighbors heard. Wile later on I was at the bar and I was getting many happy giggles from other ladies about the
    “stairway to heaven time”
    in my room.
    Awe but isn’t it a lovely sound that will be music to the souls arousal of when and where you were when that was a sound that your ears picked up, and your senses got aroused. And how lovely of a free sprit feeling to either know that your on your way to hearing that girls voice again, her husband giving you permission to make her see stars and you just know that you toO
    have gotten so wet, SO HARD… BECAUSE YOU LET GO
    by the sounds of your neighbors, AND HOW ELECTRIFYING JUST KNOWING A COUPLE IS TRANSENDING…

Ps: From
    MY OWN THOUGHTS AND OPENED
    SEXY MIND.

Hot wet KISSES….. BABY!!!!

Ken Hollander
    Participant

Lingerie football is very good. Maybe I’m crazy but i liked the new dirty dancing movie as well. Time spent with you Brianna is akin nothing like anything on earth. Furthermore, I am so glad i am apart of this fun online arena as well!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar