(800) 506-3565
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    roswell
    Participant

I keep seeing fellas on here talking about their V card. I had sex for the first time way later than I should’ve because I was holding out for nature to take it’s course despite the fact that I rarely initiated sexual situations & refused the slumpbuster route. If you don’t approach women, you better be a smokin’ hot guy who has to do zero work.
    If you are over 20 & haven’t had sex, reserve a room at Sheri’s hotel or book a room at South Point or Silverton. The outside of Sheri’s looks intimidating to me, but the sports bar is cool & they have friendly hosts & staff. If you are a virgin, just go to Sheri’s & know that you don’t have to have sex. Hey, it’s just a sports bar where many folk hang out & just drink, socialize & have dinner (without having sex). Sheri’s is very discrete & nobody will know you visited unless you tell them. By the websites alone, you can see that Sheri’s is the best brothel . Take that step & walk thru the door, you won’t be sorry. Worried about negotiating ? Just bring your credit card, you won’t do anything that’s not worth it. Me, I have never corresponded beforehand or made an appointment, I just mingle at the comfortable bar. Don’t postpone joy, take a leap & walk thru that door. The courtesans work their magic: condoms magically appear on your penis(outta nowhere) & your penis magically ends up in places you want it to be.
    Live long & have sex this year. Make it so.

• This topic was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by roswell.
    Flint
    Participant

Sound advice, roswell.

techieguy80
    Participant

That’s good advice, as a regular I always plan my visits out ahead of time, maybe one of these times I’ll just wing it and not check the lineup ahead of time and see what happens.

roswell
    Participant

You’ve got to engage & let your penis boldly go where it hasn’t gone before

Flint
    Participant

Make it so!

Allissa
    Participant

Sweet advice Roswell, it’s always nice to hear personal experiences:)

AshlynnMay
    Participant

Love this post Roswell!Thank you for shining some light on how easy and approachable Sheri’s brothel is. If you prefer to have a plan, that’s easy enough, however, thereally is something sexy about being spontanous and letting yourself be swept off your feet from the bar by myself or another charming Sheri’s lady. Trust me, you’ll be in good hands.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar