(800) 506-3565
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Nightwish
    Participant

The reciprocal massage is very appealing to me, so I’d like to know if the massage table is adjustable. Also, if it is adjustable, is the table manually adjustable or electric/motorized?
    Thank you.

Flint
    Participant

Sorry I have no idea. One of the ladies or Sheri’s cleint services should know.

Morrigan
    Participant

Nightwish —

I remember seeing a massage table in Sheri’s Playland, but I don’t recall that it was adjustable.

-Morrigan

Nightwish
    Participant

Thank you Morrigan and Flint for the reply. Perhaps someone else perusing this thread may know?

Reason being that I ask is that I’ve a ‘hitch in my git-along’; hip problem, and wouldn’t want it to cause me distraction from the task at hand. (wink – pun intended)

Iris Sparks
    Participant

Hi there, I held back on responding to this until I could get ahold of someone and check for sure. The massage tables aren’t adjustable. Buuuut… There’s always the nuru massage. Its a vinyl bed close to the floor that you both get on, and *that* particular setup has rails for ease of gliding your bodies over each other. Granted, that’s a different type of massage… This being said, I’ve become pretty used to situating myself beside the recipient on an actual bed or mounting the person I’m working on, also on a bed. (Of course, if there are injuries this isn’t always feasible, and I’m not an lmt…) Good luck.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Iris Sparks.
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Iris Sparks.
    Flint
    Participant

lmt or emt, Iris?

Iris Sparks
    Participant

Flint, I am neither a licensed massage therapist nor an emergency medical technician.

Flint
    Participant

I see, Iris.

Nightwish
    Participant

[quote quote=19266]Hi there, … [/quote]

Thank you Iris. I very much appreciate your investigating this and reply! When life gives you non adjustable massage tables, you make other plans to have fun. 🙂

Oo hey, has any one done a reciprocal massage in the bubble bath as a combo kind of party?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar