(800) 506-3565
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    BlueEyedMontana
    Participant

Wow…
    I just took a gander at the Forum for the first time in what seems, well, like years…Maybe it has not actually been that long but it has at least been months since I have perused the boards.

My first thought; I’m sorry to any that may have been trying to communicate with me and I have been absent. My second thought; we could use a few more of us ladies around here.

So, that being said, I am back and going to make a concerted effort to reconnect with the virtual world that is Sheri’s Forum.

Flint
    Participant

Montana, have you seen my emails?

Pierced
    Participant

And like that, she’s gone…

BlueEyedMontana
    Participant

LOL…

It surely appears that way! Heck, although it is a great thing, I am having a hard time keeping up with emails, Twitter, and the Forum because I have been having a crazy busy and fabulous time here at the Ranch!

I have had some fascinating times the last few trips with some absolutely wonderful people. I have made some great new friendships with the girls – Tiffany Hilton and Naughtya to name a few in particular – and rekindled some long-time crushes…Thank you Anna!

I have a blog posting in the works with Tiffany (Did I mention that hanging out with the both of us is almost dangerous?) and filmed some erotic bondage play with Anna (Did I mention that her and I are rather wild under the tame exteriors?)

I am really going to push Anna upon her return to let me post the video of the footage play and may have photos in the works with Tiffany.

So please, keep me in mind even if it is sometimes difficult to find me…

Flint
    Participant

please check your emails.

Montana you have the uncanny ability to make any of us ladies turn in to wild sexual tigers! You just ooze sexiness!!!!!!!!!

BlueEyedMontana
    Participant

You really are a doll Tiffany!

Hope your time home is amazing and you return quickly!!

But hey everyone…I highly recommend following Tiffany and I on Twitter!

We have been having some amazing exchanges and like to offer photos regularly…There is also more opportunity for communication – when we are here or at home!

Montana@BlueEyedMontana
    TiffanyHilton@TiffanyHiltonxx

Jazzmark007
    Participant

Two of the best….and funniest.

BlueEyedMontana
    Participant

Thank you Jazzy One!!

gorillaboy227
    Participant

I look forward to reading that blog post of yours, MT.

Flint
    Participant

Awaitng the blog to be posted…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar