(800) 506-3565
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Northwoods
    Participant

A few weeks ago I was lucky enough to spend an unbelievable evening with the beautiful blue eyed Montana. Here is a lady that is gorgeous, intelligent, funny, incredibly personable and passionate.

We had dinner and drinks in the bar. Some of the other ladies joined us and had a fun time talking and laughing. That was a great way to relax and lose the butterflies before taking the walk down the hall to Montana’s room. Negotiations were very easy. Montana made sure I was at ease and comfortable. Then it was a mad frenzy ripping each other clothes off. She had a lot more to rip off of me than I had to take off her.

Montana is an extremely passionate lover. While she likes her room on the chilly side it got hot in a hurry. It seemed like we had enjoyed each others bodies for hours and hours, but in reality the time was much shorter. After, we showered and enjoyed each other a little more before returning to the bar for an evening of talking, laughing and planning our next encounter.

This blue eyed beauty is just what I needed. Wow, what a time. Thank you Montana.

Flint
    Participant

Montana does have a large amount of passion for partying.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar