(800) 506-3565
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Northwoods
    Participant

My wife and I started partying with Montana two years ago as a way to add more excitement to our already wonderful sex life. Montana has made each encounter so much more passionate and intense then the party before. She has been so personable and comfortable to be with and that has grown with each party as well. The trust that has been built between us has made it easy to grow sexually as Montana pushes our limits a little with each visit.

This blue eyed beauty is so personable, passionate, fun and exciting to be with that you forget your inhibitions. As you enjoy all of Montana you want her to challenge you more. Your fantasies take on a whole new chapter and grow beyond anything you had ever imagined.

Our visit last week was nothing short of orgasmic to the nth degree. We had so much fun and enjoyed every second of our time with this blue eyed beauty called Montana. It is fun watching the sun come up from Sheri’s Ranch in the company of my wife and Montana and will always be a special moment in our memories. Thank you Montana for all you have shared with us. You are an amazing person.

Flint
    Participant

is your wife as enthusiastic about the parties as you are?

Northwoods
    Participant

Flint, my wife has a lot of fun. She is an extremely shy person and struggles with new people until she gets to know them. Montana and her were like old friends from the moment they met. My wife thinks the world of Montana and trusts her with me. Yes, we have great time.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar