(800) 506-3565
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    BlueEyedMontana
    Participant

Sometimes, with all the scheduling that the Ranch management has to do for the ladies, there are some small glitches in the system.

“My” small glitch shows that I am gone after today…

Well luckily for those who may be wanting to visit me at the end of this stay I am still here for a bit longer. I don’t depart from the Ranch until 5:30 am on Tuesday. So please make your way to the Ranch and ask for me…I am free and eager for more play before I head back to the frozen North!

mrpaul
    Participant

MMMmmmmm If only I could get away right now…. I Ssssssoooo wanna play around.

Big Hugs

eagleman
    Participant

Montana – FREE you said? I’ll be on the next plane. I know you really meant available, DAMN!

Flint
    Participant

Montana, you have an email from me before you depart.

BlueEyedMontana
    Participant

I am on checking email…wanting to play around…and only wishing that sometimes I could play for Free just to be able to share with all my friends!

BlueEyedMontana
    Participant

I had a great final day…

This trip has included so many fabulous times! New friends and lovers and acquaintances that have been dear to me for a while now — Thank you All!!

I am off to pack to head back to the chilly weather (those of you whom have visited my room shouldn’t think this is strange to me).

But please, make your appointments for the upcoming months while there is time or if you have questions please feel free to shoot me a quick note on Twitter – @BlueEyedMontana

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar