(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 9 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Flint. This post has been viewed 3713 times
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Josh
    Participant

Hi I will start this with the good part I really really enjoyed my time with Montana. I recommend anyone coming here to see her she is the highlight of my trip. But there was two thing that put a bit of a downer on the experience.
    1. I tried to pay with my debit card but they would let me put my pin number in and forced me to find a ATM (don’t use theres it will cost you an extra $50 in atm fee’s) no problem I found one town which their diver took me to.
    2. And this was the biggest problem.
    I’m staying Las Vegas (i’m from another country and didnt get permit to drive before I left)
    No problem I got the free ride out.
    Now this is were it starts as soon as the driver picked me up he told me the get out there in a hire car it would cost around $400 ok good to know then went to Sheri’s
    been in did my thing came out ready to go got in had a nice talk on the way back.
    got back to where I’m staying went to give him a tip he was not happy and then told me again how much the ride would cost. I empty the last of my cash wasn’t much left he was still not happy but it was all that I had.
    I’m sorry but I’m not a rich man and this visit took a chunk of my money I saved up for this holiday.
    If I’m back this way again I will not use the free ride I’ll make sure I have the right driving permit and drive out.
    This man did put a downer on the trip.
    I suggest that if he has a tip amount that wants he need to come out with it or ask for a raise.
    But to complain to the face of a customer is not the right thing to do.
    Sorry for the rant but I won’t to warn other newbies so the can make the best choice I’m not bring down the whole company or the girls just this driver needs to learn how to treat the paying customer.

Flint
    Participant

I had not had any problems with tipping the driver.
    I did not know about that large a fee on the Ranch’s ATM.

Josh
    Participant

It was a shock to me with the atm fee.
    And I just don’t think it is good customer service for the driver to complain about the tip directly to the customer. I have tipped less for drivers here that had driven me around all day then what I gave this driver.
    Besides that I did really enjoy my time at Sheri’s and with Montana.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by Josh.
    Flint
    Participant

Montana is special for many of us.
    I never thought to use cash from the Ranch ATM.
    After 10+ years visiting the Ranch I suppose I learned early on what an acceotable tip was, sorry on your experience.

Angel Parr
    Participant

Josh,
    On behalf of all of Sheri’s I want to apologize for the experience that the driver gave you. This issue has been brought to our Madame’s attention and is being delt with accordingly. We strive to provide our clients with great customer service all the way around, but unfortunately its hard to always be perfect.

Tipping your driver is never mandatory, by any means. Our drivers are paid well for their services, tips are appreciated, as in many cases, but the amount you give a driver is completely up to your discretion. If you give them a $10 or a $100 tip they should be happy that they got anything extra. Trying to strong arm our clients is highly unacceptable.

Our ATM charges a $10 fee for every $100 taken out of it, and only dispenses $100s, it is a bit high yes, but really its a blessing that we have an ATM at all. We do certainly try to help clients avoid it by all means though.

Outside of the downfalls, I’m glad you enjoyed yourself, Montana is a great choice, and lots of fun!

• This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by Angel Parr.
    • This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by Angel Parr.
    Flint
    Participant

Angel, thanks for verifying the ATM fee rate.

Angel Parr
    Participant

Of course

kane
    Participant

When I visited I used the limousine and had no problem. The driver that Josh had could not have been Warren, because he was great. If you use the limo, hope for Warren as your driver. Lovely man.

m.ybarra55
    Participant

i’ve never used the limo or the atm there so i didnt know about either. i’ve always drove myself there or brought my own cash

Flint
    Participant

Oh yes ask for Warren if you use the limo.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar