(800) 506-3565
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I had the honor to spend some quality time with Tessa this past weekend in a Girlfriend Experience. I am glad I made the trip! I still have a smile on my face, and Tessa was a genuine lady and gave me the experience I desired! Worth every penny! I came in knowing the girl I wanted, and I absolutely made the right choice! An experience I will always remember! My sincere gratitude and indebtedness to Tessa for her hospitality and one-of-a-kind character and temperament! Truly an experience I wish could have lasted longer! Tessa is even more beautiful in person, both physically and as a person!

If you are looking for a gentle hand to hold, want to rest beneath a beautiful smile and want to find a little piece of mind, then I highly recommend Tessa and the Girlfriend Experience! She is truly warm, generous and kind-hearted, and has an innate ability to bring out the best in others by her firm desire to believe the best. Tessa is truly more than the sum of her parts, and it is the way she uses these strengths that defines the experience. I could have had dinner with her for hours just talking and enjoying her company. A real sweetheart! Next, we enjoyed a movie under the covers lying on the couch. She is the perfect cuddle companion, and she completely understands the true value of just spending time with someone, and the power of non-verbal communication and connecting with someone. She is a true altruist, meeting kindness with kindness-in-excess, and engages her partner with sincere enthusiasm and generosity!

If you want reciprocity and respect, and a experience that will always be a part of you, then the Girlfriend Experience with Tessa is absolutely the way to go! Tessa takes the experience personally, consistently going above and beyond, and doing everything she can to exceed expectations and delight her partner! Just remember, reciprocity and respect is a two-way street in this experience, so if you are a gentlemen, then you will completely experience the joy that is found in Tessa’s ability to truly take care of her partner’s needs. It may be easy to believe that she is doing this for her own benefit, but in reality it is a true expression of her selflessness! Her ability to connect with her partner on an intimate level is unrivaled, and seeing the joy she experiences from using those connections is an extra gift for the involved partner!

Thank you Tessa! Truly an experience that will last forever. Like a handless clock with numbers, an infinite of time. No, not the forever found only in the mind!

Flint
    Participant

Thanks for the review as I know little about her.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar