(800) 506-3565
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Northwoods
    Participant

Recently, I spent two amazing evenings with a beautiful lady called Montana. This wasn’t our first erotic adventure, but it easily was the most fantastically memorable.

Our evenings began meeting in the bar for dinner and drinks before making our way to her room. Both evenings were filled with caressing embraces, sensual touching, a lick here, a bite there and the most intense lovemaking. Montana has a way of making you feel at ease and comfortable. You forget all the nerves and butterflies as you are drawn to her gorgeous blue eyes, her welcoming smile and yes her luscious and desirable curves.

Montana has brought my wife and I so much closer from our encounters with her. She has taught us many new ways to enjoy each other. She is a great teacher.

If you have never met Montana you owe it to yourself to make the trip to Sheri’s Ranch. I promise you will have the time of your life. Montana is so comfortable to be with and easy to approach. She loves to talk about music and golf. Montana is an amazing person. Check her out.

Flint
    Participant

This was a while ago?

Northwoods
    Participant

Flint, this was just a couple of weeks ago.

Northwoods
    Participant

Flint, it was the last two days of Montana’s last trip.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar