(800) 506-3565
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    BadDog
    Participant

Had to make a return visit this summer. Got into the ranch on Wednesday night. After checking into the hotel, met up with Brittney to finalize our party plans for the next afternoon. After this, hung out in the bar with Brittney, Charina and Izzy. Finally got to meet the lovely Logan.
    In the morning went of a Starbucks run for my drinking buddies. At the appointed time met Brittney in the bar. How beautiful can she be. That dress that she had on barely contained her lovely body, while the colors just glowed on her. Resupplied her with more glow sticks. After the long walk down the hallway to her corner room, we decided on the 60’s bungalow. I don’t know how we segued from disrobing her on the couch to naked dance lessons. After more drinks, it was time for the bed to come into play. We got so carried away that we never got around to playing with the glow sticks.
    Back to the bar that evening, kareoke night. Let me tell you these girls have some talent. I just hid in the back booth. After the singing was done. meet Allissa at the bar to set up our party plans. More drinking with my gal pals.
    Of course I made the trip into Vegas to get certain ladies their pizza fix. Although it did make me late for my appointment. I think Allissa forgave me my tardiness. This time is was the shortest walk to her room. We choose the King Arthur Court bungalow. My pretty pretty princess did some naughty new things to me. We then went to the Nuru Room. After the naughty version of slip and slide, we got to play in the big shower while cleaning up. Some champagne and fruit ended our party.
    More drinking in the bar. Meeting more ladies and watching the Olympics ceremony.
    I’m begining to like these 3 day adventures

Flint
    Participant

I just must have misased you on my trip last week, BadDog.

BadDog
    Participant

What days were you there Flint?

/

Flint
    Participant

Only August 4th. No funds for a multiday extravaganza.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar