(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 7 months ago by Bob. This post has been viewed 2520 times
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bob
    Participant

Sorry if this is overkill. I posted this in the reviews for Perla but thought it appropriate to put it here as well.

I had the pleasure of spending time with the very beautiful Perla last week and it will not be a an experience I will soon forget. I do not consider myself a very good writer so I hope I do Perla justice. This was my first time to a brothel and like many others that have posted reviews I was very nervous. I spent a lot of time researching all the women but I kept coming back to Perla. Knowing that I was going to be in Las Vegas when she was I finally got the nerve to email her. From her first reply I could sense her fun playful nature and I knew I had made the right choose.

I scheduled our appointment and then spent the next couple of weeks waiting. As I waited all I could think about was what I time together was going to be like. When the day finally arrived meeting her was all I could think about.

Upon arriving I was led to the parlor to wait for Perla and when she walked in I was completely blown away with how beautiful she is. Of course I knew she was beautiful all ready but I am talking about the beauty that radiates through one’s personality and soul. She greeted me with a big smile and hug. She asked if I wanted to go to the bar for a drink and to talk but all I could think about was how quickly I could start spending time with her. She gave me the tour and then off to her room to talk business. Funny thing was it did not feel like business. Just a very comfortable chat about what I wanted. The negotiations went quickly and I decided on two-hour party in the 60’s Bungalow. The Bungalow is the way to go. More room and a lot more private

Perla took great care of me and I had more fun than I could have imagined. I had kind of fantasized what the day was going to be like before I got to Sheri’s but I am telling you the experience was ten times better than anything I could have thought of. To go along with how beautiful and sexy!! she is Perla is one of the most positive people I have ever met. I truly believe I could have spent the entire two hours just talking to her. Of course we didn’t 😉 but that is between me, Perla and the walls of the Bungalow. I never felt rushed and she treated me like a king.

Sorry for rambling. If you get a chance to go to Sheri’s, my vote would be for you to spend time with Perla!!

Perla, I can never thank you enough for the great time and conversation. I think of you often and hope to be able to return to Sheri’s in the near future.

Take care

Bob

Flint
    Participant

welcome, Bob. This level of detail is not overkill.

Bob
    Participant

Thanks Flint. I think overkill may have been the wrong choose of words. I was just so happy with my party that I wanted to have the review on both her personal reviews and here as well.

Thanks again for the welcome

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar