(800) 506-3565
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Flint
    Participant

I was in LV last week and was able to make an appointment to see Brttany Ryder. While waiting for her I looked into the bar but did not see any ladies that I recognized. She appeared in a dress that was extremely flattering. We chatted on the way to her room. Negotiations were painless as well as the check. After the finances were taken care of she changed into a special outfit. It was a short party but she went beyond what I expected here to do. I would want to see her in the future.

stripe_pa
    Participant

Brittany Ryder is a real doll Flint! Glad you had a great time with her.

Flint
    Participant

Definitively I would consider her for future parties. Not certain how many more I will have.

Brittney Ryder
    Participant

Thank you Flint. I had a great time.

Flint
    Participant

We will have to do it again, Brittany.

adrenaline
    Participant

Thanks for the review. I’m super curious about Brittany. Based on her pics, I really dig her body. If the face is good, I definitely want to party with her.

Flint
    Participant

The looks of a face is subjective so you would have to go to the Ranch to see it.

adrenaline
    Participant

I’ll be there first week of September. Sooooo looking forward to it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m reading the forum and jumping over to the profile pages afterwards. She’s on my to meet list for sure.

Flint
    Participant

You won’t regret it.

adrenaline
    Participant

Well Flint, we are now officially eskimo brothers. I partied with Brittney yesterday evening. Stunningly beautiful and with a fun personality. I have a new all time favorite.

Flint
    Participant

Good to hear that you had a good time, adrenaline. I must try to party with her agian.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar