(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 12 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Anonymous. This post has been viewed 4721 times
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Macbadger
    Participant

Am planning to be there next weekend. Am i wring in assuming that the negotiations are overheard by the office so that they can make sure the right price range is quoted or for the security reasons? I feel odd that the negotiations will be heard by third party (if at all)

Flint
    Participant

yes i think the office listens in, but more for security reasons. Others should chime in, as I try not to think about who else is listening in during negotations, or the party.

Macbadger
    Participant

Thans Flint.. no one else is replying.. it makes me nervous.. and odd that i am being heard but god knows how many people..

Flint
    Participant

To be fair, anything you discussion they have heard before in some form or another.

Destini
    Participant

The office listens to negotiations only, they do not listen to our parties. Please don’t be nervous it can really be a fun process what may be odd to some can be completely normal to us just relax and come have some fun.

baby bleu
    Participant

Safety and integrity first! I like to think the negotiations being listened to as a client’s security. If a disagreement should occur during a party or time limits misunderstood, you can always refer back to what was said during negotiation to make sure both ends of the deal are being upheld . Hope that eases your mind a bit!
    #LegendaryBaby

Flint
    Participant

interesting perspective, Baby.

Angel Parr
    Participant

It may seem weird but honestly, you really don’t realize that its happening. There’s only one person listening to your negotiations and she has heard it all before. Its all to keep us all honest and ensure you get everything we agreed on. Its really not a big deal.

The Attorney
    Participant

My question is, does management critique the ladies’ negotiations skills using it, sometimes?

baby bleu
    Participant

Management doesn’t pay our bills baby, every ladies negotiations are hers to keep the same; or improve as she may feel the need.
    #HopeThatHelps

m.ybarra55
    Participant

I knew Management Hear The Negotiations. I just ” Pretend” No one else is Listening

Flint
    Participant

I try not to think about who is listening in, benign or not.

Anonymous
    Inactive

All it basically is, is you saying, “I’d like to giggidty giggidty with you for X amount of dollars for X amount of time.”

Giggidty Giggidty Goo!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar