(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Flint. This post has been viewed 2689 times
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Leto
    Participant

…that Tantrachair in the new GFE Room seems interesting…have any of the Ladies used that and is it worth a try and/or better than one of the “standard” bungalows which I’ve been in (60’s, Arabian, etc)….?

PS See you last week in March

xoxo

Leto

Charina Lee
    Participant

Hi Leto, it’s a wonderful room and you have two hours to explore and experience….My favorite rooms are the new ones. But I still enjoy the bungalow…..I will tell you this Leto, the Tantra Chair IS quite an experience. I pride myself in my flexibility, but with that chair, I’m a sexy female version of Gumby (LOL) I can BEND!!!!

Take care and hugs,

Charina Lee

Attachments:
    Leto
    Participant

Thank you Charina…I am looking forward to seeing the new rooms…..xo

Leto

Charina Lee
    Participant

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Flint
    Participant

I presume we can get a tour of all of the rooms without any obligation to use them?

Charina Lee
    Participant

Hi Flint! The tours don’t actually go into the rooms, but we answer your questions and we have photos of many of the rooms. There’s also flat screens in the bar that give you a great idea of the bungalow rooms and our new and amazing play-land!

I think you’d end up with a very good, solid idea of what things are like. Plus if you e mail the lady or ladies you are interested in with questions about the rooms, they can and will provide you with a great idea of what’s here!

Hugs,

Charina Lee

Attachments:
    Flint
    Participant

Thanks Charina Lee.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar