(800) 506-3565
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    lcbjr1979
    Participant

I have never done anything concerning a brothel so I really have no idea what I am doing lol. I am looking to come out between 9/27-9/29. I plan on having a budget of around $xxxx. Will that be enough? How long of a session can I have? I guess what I would be looking for is the girlfriend experience. Like I said. I have no idea what I am doing.

Flint
    Participant

Welcome and you have come to the correct place. Although prices cannot be discussed over the internet it has to be done on site between you and the lady. Have you looked at the ladies available at the time span you are thinking of coming? For the ones that appeal to you you can email them(if they are at the Ranch) and get to know them better and they will have an idea of what you are looking for. if no one special stands out you can arrive at the Ranch and go into the bar and talk to several ladies and see what develops. If one seems to meet your needs you can make an appointment ahead of time. Whatever you decide relax and put no pressure on yourself by having artificial expectaions.

Allissa
    Participant

Welcome! Flint gave you great advice. It is better to email the ladies or lady you are interested in and let them know what types of activities you are looking for. GFE can be interpreted many ways so if you can think of details and see if the lady offers what you want. Although we can not agree online to details and activity you can get a general idea of if you are a good fit for each other. I won’t be there till the 1st but good luck!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Mmm I love when new guys come to the Ranch! I’m new to the ranch also and every time new people come they always comment how much bigger and nicer it is than what they imagined! It was the same for me too and the women are amazing! They will all treat you right! 🙂
    -Jayla Diamond

———————————–

October 15-20th

Charina Lee
    Participant

Well, you have a wonderful birthday no matter where you are! But, if you come to the Ranch, I think it will be a birthday you will NEVER forget! He, he, he!

Charina

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar