(800) 506-3565
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Braz9
    Participant

Hi All!!

I just wanted to drop in the forums and say hi. My wife and I will be heading out to the Ranch in December and we can’t wait. This will be our first time doing anything like this so you can imagine the excitement is coupled with some nervousness. We both hope to explore all kinds of fantasies during our stay.

We can’t wait to see all of the ladies and spend time at the Ranch.

Flint
    Participant

Have a good time there. Do you know whom you are going to party with?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Braz9,
    You can check the “Weekly Lineup” of Ladies currently at the Ranch http://www.sherisranch.com/lineup.aspx
    or
    “Scheduled Ladies” coming soon http://www.sherisranch.com/comingsoon.aspx
    to determine which Courtesans will be available during your visit.
    You may contact specific Ladies by clicking on their thumbnail photos and then clicking the blue send a private message bar to email her. It sometimes takes a few days for a response since Courtesans may only access their Sheri’s email while currently residing at the Ranch.
    I guarantee you’ll have a fantastic time with whichever Sheri’s Ladies you choose since they are all magnificent Courtesans!

Flint
    Participant

Another thing you need is some patience. Every ladies may not get to her email daily and sometimes the posted schedules are not accurate.

Braz9
    Participant

Thanks guys for the advice. I have all ready been in touch with some of the ladies. I also had all ready read a lot of the forum post and knew about some of the stuff you guys mentioned and about the email thing.

Any other advice or tips will be welcome!!!

Allissa
    Participant

Welcome to the forum! I will be here in December if you want to say hi! Feel free to email me if you have any questions 🙂

Braz9
    Participant

Allissa, check your email.

Charina Lee
    Participant

Welcome to SHERIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Charina

Braz9
    Participant

Thanks!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar