(800) 506-3565
Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Flint
    Participant

let us know how your party worked out after if is over.

AquaMan
    Participant

Angel when you said “if you come here and don’t leave with a few new trick up your sleeve, you did something drastically wrong lol!”-do give examples.

Advice about the do’s and don’t s when visiting. *If any other ladies have examples/advice please add in. *

Angel Parr
    Participant

As we do you!

AquaMan
    Participant

Oh yea..(I knew that)..then I’ll be just fine, Angel! 😉

hebrewhammer
    Participant

Back in January I wanted to visit Sheri’s Ranch. but I didn’t have the time as I was attending the AVN Expo (which I had a BLAST).

I will be in Vegas some time in April, and plan on going to Sheri’s Ranch, how-ever I do have a few questions to ask.

1- As this will be my first time going into a brothel and I will be some what nervous. There will be many ladies that will be working during my time frame (I saw many profiles), not sure if any will be available when I arrive at Sheri’s Ranch. I don’t want to make an appointment, so is it better to sit at the bar and have the ladies approach me to see who I’m comfortable with, or have the ladies do a line up?

2- I have general price range of what I would to spend, but I may spend a bit more (not much). does having a 2nd lady mean double the price?

3- Do the ladies charge by time, act or both? Asking this question as I don’t know know what to expect.

4- I will be arriving during mid weekday, some time between 7-8 pm, is this a good time?

5- This question is for the ladies, do you prefer to have the men’s pubic hair bold (brazillian), trimmed or have some kind of strip styling.

And if you have any further advice, please do give me some pointers

• This reply was modified 8 years, 2 months ago by hebrewhammer.
    Flint
    Participant

1) you can search ladies for your date range and see who will be there. Lineup or bar is up to you, but you can get a better sense of chemistry talking for several minutes.
    2) each lady is an idependent contracvtor so party items and durations vary per lady. A rough estimate could be twice that of one lady.
    3)yes duration and what you have in mind to be done is part of the net cost.
    4) no problems once you leave the LV area and cross the mountains.
    5) you can search the threads for manscaping and grooming.

techieguy80
    Participant

Welcome hebrewhammer, I attended AVN this year as well (it was my first time there) and had a great time. That is a great warm up to get you ready to visit Sheri’s where you will have a whole different level of fun!

1) I would recommend just visiting with the ladies in the bar so you can get a better idea of your chemistry with them. A lineup is very intimidating when you have 20+ ladies up there looking at you, especially on your first visit.

2) Yes, you could safely count on it doubling.

3) Both

4) Yes, just be aware the ladies all have varying schedules…some may be eating dinner, some may already have gone to their room for the night, but you will still have a fair amount of ladies to visit with in the bar and if you are looking for someone specific, just ask the hostess.

Angel Parr
    Participant

1- I always promote the “Speed date” in the bar to anyone of sound mind that speaks English. This way you can get an idea of who your lady is and you won’t be immediately pressured into picking a girl. If at any point during your Speed date you want a line up then its still an option, so you can always have that as your back up if you get too nervous to talk with us, but you will still have gotten the full treatment!

2- We cant discuss prices over the internet, however, our office is offering sex vacation packages and they give a great idea of what kind of money would be spent here typically for a special party, so here’s a link to that page.

http://www.sherisranch.com/adult-sex-vacation/

You can pretty well assume that it will double in price or cut down in time from one girl to two, but it is well worth it and an experience like that, is priceless! Of course every girl is different so please don’t think I’m just handing you a price sheet, some will require much more, some will settle for less, but its a good reference point for our newbies.

3- This is another field in which we are all different some ladies sell time, some activity, some the room your in, some all of the above, to get an answer to that, you must ask the lady that you want to party with, there is absolutely no normal there.

4- That is a perfect time for us ladies. At that time most all of us should be in the bar for you!

5- Manscaping is a wonderful thing and is highly promoted, but how much is a personal thing, for me I don’t mind hair as long as I don’t feel like I need a weed whacker to find your goodies lol! Trim it down a bit, its never sexy having to stop your BJ because I have to find a stray pube in my mouth….just not cute at all

AquaMan
    Participant

AquaMan checking in….Haven’t made it to Sheris’ yet because of financial setbacks but still decided to visit in the future. Which makes a virgin still for the time being lol.

Flint
    Participant

waiting to hear about your trip, after it occurs.

AquaMan
    Participant

You and me both Flint. The idea of “waiting” for an event to happen certainly does a job on the mind.

Flint
    Participant

Oh yes it does.

Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar