(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Flint. This post has been viewed 2660 times
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Gordon
    Participant

Hello to all the fine ladies at Sheri’s Ranch. I am a mid 50’s Southern Gentleman who had my first experience with NV brothels last January. It was with a very nice lady, while I was at a convention in Reno. That was my first time, and I am so amazed at how we talked, had intense sex, talked and sipped our drinks, massaged each other…I give very decent massages…had another go at what I think was mutually enjoyable “physical oneness”…then talked, showered, dressed, went back to the bar and visited some more. I felt like I floated out of there. I had been to heaven!!
    I will be in Vegas at another convention in April, and am interested in partying with/visiting with a fine, fit young lady at your location. I will be “available from Wed through Fri 4/19-4/21. I am very much looking forward to meeting a young, energetic lady, as for my age I do exercise regularly and am continually amazed at the beauty of experiencing intimate time with a younger lady. I just love exploring and stimulating every curve of the female form. I really would like to see which ladies are available those dates…will be happy to come view the lineup…hopefully I can have some fun time with one of your fit and energetic “natural” ladies.
    Lub n kisses,
    Geyser

Iris Sparks
    Participant

Hi Gordon, if you click the ‘ladies’ tab here on the website, the drop down menu will give you the option to ‘search ladies by date’ to take a peek at who is currently scheduled to be there at that time. 🙂

Flint
    Participant

Check out the ladies that you like over your time span. Email or tweet them and tell them what you want to do at your party, and a proposed budget and duration.

Gordon
    Participant

To Flint and Iris,
    Thank you for the “Get Started” advice. I had such a good time in Reno, basically be ‘chance lineup’, I’d like to make sure the next trip is at least as fun for both myself and “my new friend”.
    I have some questions that I would need to PM…nothing weird, just good intense ‘exercise’ that is pleasing to both of us. Also, I’m curious how to get an idea of what the ranges of costs are for the Nuru Experience? And I’ve been always a gracious tipper for a gracious courtesan.
    Lub n kisses,
    Geyser Soze (From the Usual Suspects movie)

Flint
    Participant

PM does not work on this forum, AFAIK.
    what span of time are you thinking of in the Nura room, how many ladies and what activities do you have in mind?

Gordon
    Participant

I haven’t experienced “Nuru”…so let’s say star w one young lady
    30 min?
    60 min?
    Two ladies…30 min would seem too short to enjoy two…
    60 min?
    What say ye, ballpark paid for experience of fellatio, vaginal intercourse, intercourse w one lady as the other licks and kisses my body and that of her friend, more massage and go again ?
    I have no preconceived idea of the reimbursement to the lady/ladies.
    Any responses would be helpful!
    GeyserSoze

Flint
    Participant

I would plan on an hour for one lady, more if you want two ladies. I cannot give estimates as that is illegal. Given that the house minimum is a few hundred dollars, AFAIR, and vacation packages are in the thousands, that might be useful as a gross estimate.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar