(800) 506-3565
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    csflip
    Participant

Hello,
    My fiancee heard about this place and wants me to visit either with her or some friends. We found a girl we both like and just emailed her. We just made an online reservation and have questions about the suites.
    1. Is there any charge to use the suites?
    2. Do I have to use the suite that was on the reservation?
    3. Is my fiancee allowed to watch if she doesn’t feel comfortable joining?

Any and all help is appreciated.

Sorry for the long post

Anonymous
    Inactive

Bungalow parties include one of any six theme rooms. http://www.sherisranch.com/bungalow-suites/

You may select any bungalow as long as it’s been cleaned and not being used at the time of your party.

The price includes your selected Courtesan, Bungalow Suite and the following in the Bungalow Resort Package:
    One complimentary bottle of Cooks Champagne.
    Complimentary deli platter.
    Complimentary steak and dinner lobster tail.
    Complimentary drinks.
    $50.00 gift certificate to be used towards a future Bungalow Party.
    There are upgrades available entitled Champagne, High Roller and Whale Bungalow Packages.

The Hotel standard rooms and suites are reserved for guests staying the night. The standard room rates are $75 Sunday-Thursday and $85 Friday-Saturday. Clients receive a complimentary room certificate for a minimum amount party. The Hotel suites are $20 extra weekdays and $40 weekends. http://www.sherisranch.com/hotel/

Your fiancé may watch if she doesn’t want to participate; however, she may feel neglected or jealous watching you make love to another woman, since it’s a problem that sometimes occurs if one person is left out. It’s preferred that she join the threesome and feel that she’s a part of the Ménage à Trois. It’s provides for a more relaxed atmosphere if the three of you engage in erotic conversation over drinks and dinner initially. Then disrobe and share a soothing bubble bath before receiving a massage and or making love. Your Courtesan will have a plan outlined for your party after discussing the particulars with you and your fiancé in person. In addition your Courtesan will be able to provide you with a cost figure within a reasonable timeframe after your party objective discussion in her room at SR.

Charina Lee
    Participant

sounds wonderful!

Charina

RanchMama

So much good info…

First the suites and bungalows are two different things. We have a hotel on property that has suites. No ladies go to the hotel. If you want to play with one of the ladies you need to come to the main part of the building. We are a very laid back place. If you choose to change your mind about what kind of party that is best you and your finance then that’s fine. It’s all about the two of you and the wonderful memory you walk away with.

I always suggest to couples that communication with the lady of their choice is paramount to a wonderful experience. Your are coming to a safe environment with professionals leading the party, teaching and helping the two of you to explore your sexuality together.

m.ybarra55
    Participant

Hi , Ranch mama, hope your doing good. I Am.

RanchMama

Hi m.ybarra55! How are you? It’s so good to see you here.

rewith85man
    Participant

Thanks for that info, RanchMama.

So, if I just get a hotel room, I won’t get a woman included.

But, I would have to come out of my shell and find her.

I would consider getting a bungalow. But, I do not want something too fancy or special for my first time going to Sheri’s Ranch. I would rather wait for that on the possible second or later trip I make to Sheri’s Ranch.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar