(800) 506-3565
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    J Alan
    Participant

Very very very nervous, the whole idea of stepping out and stepping into a brothel was all new to me. I had sex with only one woman for more than two decades. And frankly, it wasn’t all that exciting anymore to screw a hot princess who just lays there. I needed this adventure. So I had an appointment with Erin.

Erin was absolutely drop-dead, traffic-stopping gorgeous. She was wearing an awesome bra and panties with an open robe that showed that her breasts and figure could almost tear my eyes away from her beautiful eyes.

I decided not to barter with Erin’s quote even though I didn’t imagine I was going to spend that much money. She promised she would be worth every penny. She picked up on my nervousness and promised to appease it. Ten minutes after agreeing to a price for a few hours, it didn’t ever enter my mind again. This was going to be the adventure I was looking for. Erin promised a surprise for the last part.

I was in heaven for the next 90+ minutes, doing things I had never done and feasting on this young goddess. She took me around the world. Then her surprise showed up- Kitty Cat. I told Erin how my sex life had gone, what I had never done, how I wanted a lady to take charge and give me what she thinks I needed. Well, besides doing it all by herself, she took me literally and figured I needed two ladies.

Erin and Kitty Cat gave me a show, then Erin said I had a few choices such as screwing Erin again with Kitty Cat providing something extra, or screwing Kitty Cat. I chose Kitty Cat for my final and she made me feel like such a stud. Despite being worn out by Erin, the excitement of this new lady aroused me for one more “pop” I was sure wasn’t in me.

While I told myself this was to be the adventure to carry me through the years, these ladies knew I was hooked and would one day soon return.

techieguy80
    Participant

Well done Jerry, anybody who can keep up with both of those beautiful ladies on their first trip deserves a medal.

Flint
    Participant

impressive first party, Jerry. Must party with Erin someday…

J Alan
    Participant

I wanted to say, in follow-up, that I chose Erin purely on looks and curves. Erin was even hotter in person and it was a memory for the ages. Her fair skin and awesome breasts drove me to her. And I want to say that she introduced some stuff that has benefited my personal situation, trying harder at home to introduce more fun into my sex life. Thanks, Erin.

But Erin chose Kitty Cat, not me. I avoided a black lady to start with, because the significant woman in my life is black, and I needed contrast. Erin would have no way of knowing this, but probably picked up in the bar that I had no problem talking to Kitty (or maybe Erin just loves Kitty licking her kitty…or both). So Erin would have no way of knowing that Kitty was very similar in looks to my lady’s best friend- who is almost as hot as Kitty Cat (I know, hard to believe).

So now, I get to live with what it would be like to screw my lady’s best friend. I just hope I never say “Erin” or “Kitty” or [Her Best Friend’s Name] as I think about them when I am with my lady.

Flint
    Participant

Thanks. must party with Erin someday. i have met the Kitty.

rewith85man
    Participant

I want to see and spend time with Erin again but I need extra money…

Kitty Cat…I love her bath/shower pictures on her profile.

I am jealous of whoever has enough money to pay Erin, Kitty Cat, and/or other courtesans for sex/romance.

J Alan
    Participant

rewith85man, I know I was over-charged as an ignorant newbie. I won’t say how much because it’s embarrassingly high. And I could say shame on Erin for doing that to a working-class guy who had to save up his money to blow all of it on a single party. It was a one-time deal that I will never regret, though. I really forgot about the money once that was out of the way. The time with Erin alone was as much constant sex as I could manage (or that she could manage out of me). So instead of “Shame on you,” I say “Thank you.” That girl is a dynamo. And adding Kitty Cat at the end was just mind-blowing. As I finally finished with Kitty, she said, “I thought you you said you couldn’t cum again.” I told her that she was so exciting that she coaxed it out of me.

Enough, it’s great to relive. But seriously, it was worth it. I would even say, take what you can afford and try to negotiate better, but any closed deal with these two ladies is worth it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar