(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 9 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Charina Lee. This post has been viewed 2116 times
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    threesome3
    Participant

My husband and I want to fulfill a threesome fantasy. We are coming out to Sheri’s for the first time ever, in mid May. I would really love to know which ladies cater to couples and what ideas they have to make this experience all that we have imagined. Nervous but excited.

Destini
    Participant

I cater to couples and would love to show you around and play with you here at Sheri’s. I believe privacy and discretion is what makes a brothel safe to play in. I think this is better discussed face to face there are a ton of options. You are welcome to read my reviews. http://www.sherisranch.com/lady.aspx?id=379

Allissa
    Participant

Welcome! Its great to see a few first time couples joining our new forum and not being shy! I cater to couples as well and will be at Sheri’s in May. Its great sharing the love and new memories with couples and I feel I grow from each experience as well. Like Destini said it is safe in a brothel and less consequences to worry about. Feel free to check out my schedule on my profile and shoot me an email!

threesome3
    Participant

Thank you Destini and Allissa- We are looking forward to sending a few emails ahead of time. Do you find that most people prefer to meet without a set appointment to make sure there’s a connection between each of you?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi. Char chiming in here. I absolutely cater to couples – one of my favorites! Would love o chat via email and I will be back at the ranch next week and thus able to access my account. With most of the couples I see we email fairly extensively beforehand to get to know each other and discuss fantasies/boundaries. And I always prefer to pre-book our date. That way I can block out time, be sure I’m ready and relaxed, and we take it from there. Hope to hear from you.

Xxoo
    Char

Charina Lee
    Participant

I luv, luv, luv experiencing couples. I’m sure you will find yourself feeling quite comfortable and relaxed at Sheris.
    Hope you check out my schedule and look me up! Hugs, Charina

Allissa
    Participant

Char is correct if you want to be sure the lady is available it is best so she can be ready when you arrive. However, sometimes plans get adjusted so you can go with the flow as well if that suits you!

threesome3
    Participant

Thank you for responding everyone. It is hard to know which lady we want to connect with. All of you are very beautiful and offer different attributes. I guess we just want to be with the lady that we both find sexually attractive, and the one that makes us feel like she is very interested in us. 🙂 Many people tell us we are an attractive couple so hopefully you will feel that way.
    We are getting very excited. We will be at the ranch on Monday the 13th of May in the afternoon. Looking forward to make our fantasies come true.

Flint
    Participant

looking forward to reading how your party turned out.

Charina Lee
    Participant

It sounds like you are both approaching your time here at Sheris the right way. Just remember, it’s your time and your opportunity to have a wonderful experience. I get excited thinking about a newbie couple coming to sheri’s. And we will all respect your choice or choices, so don’t feel pressured. Relax, find a connection and enjoy what may be one of your all time memories! Hugs, Charina Lee!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar