(800) 506-3565
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    3some-newbies
    Participant

My husband and I are looking to come to to Vegas and hopefully Sheri’s Ranch in September for our 15th wedding anniversary. We’ve never done anything like this before, but are excited to plan a great experience. I was wondering a couple things. As we budget for the trip, having never done this before, how much should we budget to spend at Sheri’s? Trying to make sure we can even afford this. 😉

Second, how many ladies are scheduled at a particular time and how far in advance are they scheduled? Wondering how far ahead in advance we would be able to nail down details.

Thanks!

Flint
    Participant

These are only my suggestions. Look at the ladies you both find appealing and email them. Tell them explicit what you have in mind. If there is only lady that meets your needs book a week or two ahead of time. You can look at each lady’s main page and see their schedule up to July. Further in the future, as for my potential party you need to check which ladies will be scheduled in a date span.

3some-newbies
    Participant

Thanks, Flint! Appreciate the tips. Will do. 🙂

3some-newbies
    Participant

One more question – We’ve narrowed it down to a few girls, but most of them don’t look like they are scheduled anytime in the near future. I read somewhere else in the forum that they don’t have access to their email outside of the ranch. If that’s so, what’s the best way to decide who to contact?

Charina Lee
    Participant

Well hello you 3some-newbies! Most of our ladies have their schedules posted four months in advance. So hang in there because I believe you will see a lot of ladies schedules being posted into September soon. Normally, I’m scheduled around the first two weeks of each month, but it does vary as sometimes I do three weeks in stead of two. I will know soon!

I love teaching and also learning from others and am very couples friendly as are many of the ladies. You have the right idea to plan in advance, but you definitely have time to learn a lot about many of us and plan ahead!

I’ll be back on the 15th of April so feel free to e mail me….

Hugs,

Charina Lee

Attachments:
    Marci Fan
    Participant

Try looking at the ladies coming soon page and click
    on their photos.Then look at where the calendar normally
    is and there will be a list of their scheduled dates.There are already some scheduled in September.And by all means read the reviews.You can get a good idea about the kind of party they give

MF

3some-newbies
    Participant

Thanks for the tips! Emailed a couple ladies so will wait for a reply. 🙂

countryboy
    Participant

But as you heard, the ladies can only reply when they are at the ranch. So be patient, you have time. You’ll have a blast!

3some-newbies
    Participant

Thanks, countryboy! Will do. Excited to get busy planning!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar