(800) 506-3565
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Newdude
    Participant

Nice to meet everyone. So I’ve been doing research because I tend to be a curious person when in front of a computer and I came across Sheri’s Ranch. I must say that I’m intrigued and I am looking forward to visiting soon.

I am in my mid 20s and still got the v-card. I’m mostly writing this because I really love the amount of information that are out there in these forums. I still got the v-card that I do want to lose while making it memorable. If anything, I just need to work on not being shy around gorgeous woman.

Flint
    Participant

If you have not selected a time to visit the Ranch there is plenty of information on this forum as well as the lady’s pages to help you decide.

Charina Lee
    Participant

Hi. There are many ladies here that get very excited about being the lady to help someone with the V card! I’m one of them, but as I said….there are many here. It’s not something to take lightly. That first experience should be memorable, but at the same time, should not be full of pressure and stress. You will NOT go wrong in coming to Sheri’s whether you choose myself or any of the other ladies here. E mail the ladies you are curious about and see if you can establish a comfort zone and friendship with.

I’m sure you are about to get a lot of advice from others who have had their memorable experiences here.

Take care,

Charina Lee

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar