(800) 506-3565
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    m.ybarra55
    Participant

Is Sheris’ Next Party gonna be the Halloween Party ? If so I’m Going foe Sure. With or without My GF. I Already Have My Costume: The White Tank Top & Small tight Orange Hooters Girls Shorts with a Blonde Wig, So Yes I’m going as a Hooters Girl. Last Sheris Halloween Partys I was at was in 2008 & in 2009. Really Looking Foward to it. Hope to Meet some of you here on this Board

Nightwish
    Participant

I’ll be there that weekend. Maybe meet you. Look for the horned viking helmet.

m.ybarra55
    Participant

Cool, I should Stand out like a Sore Thumb @ sheris Halloween Party with Thoose BRIGHT Orange Hooters Booty shorts & white Hooters Tank Top, lol.

m.ybarra55
    Participant

here’s a Picture of My 2016 Halloween Picture I’ll be Wearing.

Attachments:
    m.ybarra55
    Participant

[attachment file=19294]

Iris Sparks
    Participant

Awh, it looks like I’ll miss this, my shift doesn’t start until Nov 1st. :<

NatashaSkinski
    Participant

That sounds awesome! I would love to go to a Halloween party at Sherri’s!

Natasha Skinski

Lilly Hawke
    Participant

I’ll be there! I’m not entirely sure as to what I’m going to dress as yet. I always get far too excited, come up with a million different ideas, and finally settle on one several days before. I hope some of you come out to spend time with us here at Sheri’s* this Halloween! (:

Flint
    Participant

Live too far away to attend.

Gregory
    Participant

I believe you would look fantastic in the metal bikini worn by princess leia from star wars.
    https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/fa/Princess_Leia_bikini-Return_of_the_Jedi_%281983%29.jpg

Attachments:
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar