(800) 506-3565
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Charina Lee
    Participant

This is for Firefighter and Flint, and for anyone else that loves NIPPLES!

Attachments:
    Flint
    Participant

How do you deal with them sticking out through your clothes?

Charina Lee
    Participant

Well Flint….I literally have to wear pasties and a thick bra for those occasions where being conservative is a must. In a bind, I’ve used band aids, a sturdy bra, two shirts, etc…lol…

But luckily, in my line of work, protruding nipples haven’t seemed to hurt anyone’s feelings yet. Actually they may have hurt someone once…I think I poked a very nice guy in the eye once! He, he, he!!!!!!

Attachments:
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear Charina,
    You’re welcome to poke me in the eye or anywhere else (mouth would be a good place too, lol) with your sexy antennae nipples!
    XO FF

Flint
    Participant

Charina, your nipples have found the right line of work, it seems. I would prefer not to have them poke me in the eye, somewhere else would be better.

Charina Lee
    Participant

C’mon you guys! I’m READY to give AND receive!!!!!!!

Charina

audrey
    Participant

Nice that you and your very prominent nipples aim to please lol

Charina Lee
    Participant

Well, I’m back at the Ranch and my nipples are still protruding!!!

LOL.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear Charina,
    I notice you’re scheduled during SNAP April 24 to 27, so I’ll have an opportunity to examine your gorgeous and intriguing nipples more closely. I hope I’m not being too forward but I’d like to stimulate them with my tongue response test! 😉
    XO FF

Charina Lee
    Participant

Oh Firefighter, I would be sooooo very happy to take your test! Seriously, I will prove to you, without any effort, what happens to the rest of my body when my nipples are paid great attention. You WILL definitely see a genuine reaction I cannot suppress!.

Can’t wait!

Charina

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar