(800) 506-3565
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    longbeach
    Participant

Going to SR next month for the first time, I emailed a few ladies without luck. It was very important to me to ask some questions and also to get to know the girl if you will before going, but I guess I’m just going to wing it. Can’t go wrong with any of them right?

Northwoods
    Participant

Longbeach, my wife and I have been visiting Sheri’s for about 3 years now. We have spent most of our visits with one particular lady, but have gotten know many of them either in the bar or they have joined in the parties. You will have no problem finding more than one lady that you click with. Find several that interest you that will be there when you visit and let the hostess know who you would like to meet when you enter the bar or parlor. She will arrange to have the ladies come visit with you. They will visit with you for 10 minutes each. If there is one or two that peak your interest ask the hostess if you can see them again. You will find the perfect match and you both will have the time of your life. Every lady there is very personable and easy to talk to. The hardest part is just walking into the bar. They have us coming back time and time again. Good luck.

longbeach
    Participant

Northwoods, thank you so much for the advice,that is exactly what we will do.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by longbeach.
    Northwoods
    Participant

Sheri’s and the ladies have added so much to our marriage. We appreciate so much everyone there for treating us like good friends.

Flint
    Participant

nice to know that Northwoods.

Melanie
    Participant

Hi Longbeach,

I am sorry none of the ladies have responded to you. I am here for the next two weeks and I want to tell you that the ladies are all beautiful, amazing, gorgeous, fun and excited to meet you!! 🙂 We all look forward for you to come in and visit! Once here there are several ways to pick a lady that you may be interested in; line up, looking at the bar pics, and/or have each lady visit with you at the bar. We will be sure to make you feel welcomed. I look forward to meeting you as do all the ladies here at Sheris! Safe travels!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar