(800) 506-3565

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    GrimmyTBear
    Participant

I would like to just watch a movie and cuddle with a beautiful woman no sex. Is that possible?

Flint
    Participant

Sure it is a GFE party. Many ladies cater to those parties. Do you have a specific lady in mind?

GrimmyTBear
    Participant

Nope not yet. Just didn’t know if lady’s would do something like that when they could make more money doing other things.

Flint
    Participant

I have read many ladies have these parties, which do not have sex. I would look through the list of ladies appearing when you want to have your party and see if they cater to GFE.

mr. s
    Participant

I like this kind of party too as long as a lady doesn’t mind.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by mr. s.
    Ruby Rose
    Participant

Many of us absolutely will cater to no-sex cuddle parties! I do for sure. 🙂

mr. s
    Participant

Awesome and I know of a movie that would scare the panties off of you. lol

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by mr. s.
    Flint
    Participant

I wonder what percentage of all parties have no sexual activities in them?

Ruby Rose
    Participant

It would be hard to give a percentage, but the number is greater than I think most people would suspect. Companionship is essential and often sought after for its own benefit.

Flint
    Participant

Thanks Ruby.

CraigLV
    Participant

I’m new to the forums and a little ironic that this topic is my first post. I recently had a great experience at Sheri’s with a Romanian Goddess, after not partaking at a brothel for over 5 years. Note I had been to Sheri’s in the past year but left without doing anything.

I must admit that not long ago if I had read this I would have thought it crazy to go to a brothel for cuddling and companionship only. However, as I’ve reflected on my recent experience I thought of how great it felt not just to be on the bed with her, but to walk the hallway with a pretty lady holding my hand, and the warmth of her hugs. So, I can relate.

A couple personal tragedies and a little age have changed me.

Flint
    Participant

it seems a large percentage of all parties do not involve sex. I should ask Dena.

Anakin
    Participant

I’ve done two no-sex cuddle parties over the years. No stress and very enjoyable!

Flint
    Participant

never try that. maybe someday….

Vause
    Participant

What Ruby said. Many of us cater to non-sex parties. Connection, chemistry, and closeness are not only things that feel good but have emotional and physical benefits. I believe as humans we need a connection with one another, we all crave it in one sense or another. Sex is definitely not the only way to achieve this closeness. I recommend messaging whichever lady you are interested in seeing and letting her know what you would like to do together and see if that is something she caters to.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar