(800) 506-3565
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    mrpaul
    Participant

I have been planning a trip to party and play. I have started chatting with several Courtesans working at several different ranches. (made my choice on a lady at Sheri’s) most ladies cam back telling me they would not discuss prices except in person, a few did say they can work with my budget and I felt that was fine. BUT, three ladies from one house all sent back prices including details such as time too be spent and items off the menu…
    I have always known that this is a big No No and so I am staying away, far away from that house and those ladies..
    Please dont ask for their names or the name of the ranch as its not right to give that out…

Anonymous
    Inactive

There’s a Southern Nevada area brothel that advertises house prices on the Internet. The Courtesans in this brothel aren’t negotiating with clients across the Country, since prices are set in advance by that particular brothel. SR couldn’t duplicate this method since their Courtesans are independent contractors and they negotiate their own fees. It’s illegal for Nevada brothels to advertise the sale of sex in areas where prostitution is not legal. Advertising in legal counties is only specifically forbidden in public theaters, on public streets and highways. The act of providing prices on their website in cyberspace seems be a gray area, since this information can be viewed worldwide. However, I believe the practice of Courtesans emailing their independent contractor prices is illegal, since recipients might be located in areas where prostitution is forbidden.
    http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2010/mar/11/federal-court-state-has-right-ban-brothel-advertis/#axzz2VQH7DHOc

http://www.prostitutionnevada.com/laws.php

mrpaul
    Participant

I just find it strange that a lady would set a price across the board, I mean I could show up unwashed with skin sores and a rash and lay down my $$ and then what she would raise her price or ??
    I just think it is safer to stay away from something like that. but hey, its just my opinion.
    (by the way each lady had a different price)

Anonymous
    Inactive

The Courtesans are probably willing to offer their services for a set price, since they undoubtedly don’t have a large clientele. I believe the truck drivers frequent the brothel, but local patrons are probably limited. The Madam or Courtesans would hopefully reject a client if they exhibit very poor hygiene and appear to have some questionable skin condition or disease. I’m going to check it out in October just to satisfy my own curiosity. I plan to visit SR, CR, LVS, ACH & SL in October-November.

Kimmy D
    Participant

Well said Firefighter! I just know that you will show up all showered and clean for us ladies here at Sheri’s!

mrpaul
    Participant

Dont panic Kimmy, I also takes showers and while I enjoy getting dirty I also enjoy being clean..

mrpaul
    Participant

FF let me know what you find out… personally I am kinda leery about this particular brothel and its business practices.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear KimmyD,
    You bet I will show up showered and clean for you especially! As a matter of fact to prove I get my body squeaky clean, you may shower with me for verification, lol! I enjoy showering with a woman anyway and we can wash each other’s back too; old guys have less flexibility making it difficult to reach their backs without a shower back brush, lol! I usually stay at SR Motel so I can shower, shave and brush my teeth multiple times for the Ladies (the water is free and I don’t have to wipe down the shower either). I use antibacterial Dial shower soap and scrub with a wash cloth, since it removes a man’s odor causing bacteria where ordinary scented shower soap fails. Whether I recently showered or not, I always shower again in a Ladies room while she makes her run to the office to book a party. I’m susceptible to heat rash so I shave my underarms and pubic area routinely; plus that procedure double duties since hair is notorious for absorbing and trapping odor. Body odor is a definite romantic mood breaker and I wouldn’t want a Lady to think I’m an ogre!
    XOXOXO

Anonymous
    Inactive

Mr. Paul,
    Courtesan Sadie previously appeared at the SL, but now she’s at the CR next door to SR. She may provide information about her previous brothel, but she left under somewhat adverse conditions. Also, there may be a slight problem since there are only three SL Courtesans regularly scheduled and you can’t tell much from their brothel photos. They don’t provide a biography or profile either. SL is approximately 150 miles (2.5 hours) north of Las Vegas and 105 miles (1.5 hours) north of Pahrump so I probably won’t have time to visit them anyway and after further consideration it seems like it may not be worthwhile (directions: take HWY 160 from Pahrump NW toward Yellowhand Avenue then turn left onto US 95 and follow the signs – no Limo service available).

The LRS is located near Crystal approximately 40 miles from SR (directions: take HWY 160 from Pahrump NW then turn left onto Crystal Road). LRS has a total of twenty-three Ladies scheduled for future dates, but they don’t appear simultaneously.

Also ACH is approximately 46 miles from SR (directions: take HWY 160 NW and turn left onto US 95 to Amargosa Valley). ACH has nine Ladies available at various times.

The CR located 100 yards north of SR usually has ten Ladies available.

SR has thirty-five Ladies appearing soon, and twenty-seven concurrently. Bottom line, the other brothel’s Ladies certainly don’t compare to Kimmy in beauty, charm, congeniality, intelligence and sensuality so why would we look elsewhere! Furthermore, it’s impractical to drive to another brothel when Kimmy in addition to twenty-six additional gorgeous Courtesans are available right here at SR!

mrpaul
    Participant

FF… I have been doing homework and have to agree… CR has only 3 ladies scheduled and my trip is next week so guess they are out, LR has no ladies scheduled (last dates are may 15 to June 1st) maybe there closed? but, there out. AR has one nice girl but I cant get her to reply to my questions..
    I’ve been in contact with Montana and feel I want to at least met her.. OK, I also want to meet Logan and Kimmy D and any other lady I can but I am planning a party with Montana…..

Kimmy D
    Participant

Firefighter, you are so very sweet when u make your way here it will be so nice to meet you in person! And I have no doubt in my mind that you will be a perfect gentleman (that is until we get to my room, where you can unleash)! Showering together is very sensual, I also very much enjoy a hot bubble bath where we can rub each other down.

Mr Paul, Montana is sure to take excellent care of you, I absolutely adore her she makes it hard not to with her warm personality and fun nature.

mrpaul
    Participant

Kimmy D, Maybe we can play on my next trip?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar