(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by GoodHeart. This post has been viewed 2694 times
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    George
    Participant

I am an older gentleman and my wife recently passed away. I am wondering if there are ladies who would want to spend an evening primarily cuddling with some sexual activitie. I am thinking of setting up a GFE but with someone who understands that certain parts do not work as well as when I was younger. i just do not want to disappoint.

Flint
    Participant

I can say i am in that category. There are many ladies who will understand. I suggest you email or Tweet the ladies that appeal to you. Tell them about the GFE party and mention that you function not at the young adult level. also your proposed budget.

GoodHeart
    Participant

First off, please accept my sympathy for your wife’s passing. I hope that you can remember the reasons that you loved her to help you through this time.

In addition to what Flint said, let me give you two reasons to allay your concerns. (1) I’ve talked with many of the ladies at Sheri’s, and they’ve all been compassionate people. I’m sure they understand that some times things don’t go as the man planned (and this happens to all men, not just older ones). If something like this happens, the lady you’re with can handle it with empathy.

Also, when the ladies get a gentleman for GFE, I am virtually certain that they would look forward to that gentleman returning at another time. So establishing rapport is just how things proceed naturally.

Hope everything goes well!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar