(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 11 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 9 years, 1 month ago by Flint. This post has been viewed 3241 times
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    CandyAndy
    Participant

Where are men and women to go legally to explore an outdoor sexual fantasy? There are swingers clubs that allow sex anywhere on location, be it a couples bedroom, the bar or billiard area, or by the outdoor pool. Such a place may be a fantasy local for couples with similar interests, but what about singles who are unwilling to open up to others easily about their public fantasy and don’t want to be put at risk of disease with the strangers they could meet at a swingers club? Perhaps there are other places I’m not thinking about but I don’t think so.

So here’s my fantasy idea: an area of the ranch reserved for an outdoor fantasy enclosed with tall fences to provide some privacy. Eloquent foliage would add to the experience and perhaps there could be some other features to remind one of the great outdoors such as a small waterfall, fire pit, smooth boulders and a jacuzzi. Ultimately, there would be no ceiling so that participants could have the warm sun beating down on them as they perform various intimacies or gaze up at the moon and stars as they embark a romantic rendezvous. If no ceiling and high fences are completely out of the question, then perhaps a glass ceiling could hover above a room decorated in such a way to resemble nature.

My other curiosity, of course, would be how many of the ladies would feel comfortable with an au natural party zone and the number of interested clients. This type of fantasy is more widely shared among women to my knowledge, but is one of my greatest fantasies. I look forward to everybody’s opinions and any other fantasies this may spark an interest in putting into reality.

Flint
    Participant

No roof to stop pictures taken by drones or satellites?

Anonymous
    Inactive

CandyAndy,

Wow, that’s an erotic fantasy to say the least.

Flint has a point that we wouldn’t want any possibility of peeping toms taking pictures from afar of totally nude clients and Courtesans.

Sheri’s Ranch’s policy regarding proper attire for the rear courtyard area around the swimming pool and hot tub is a minimum of bathing suit bottoms for both male and female participants. Total nudity outside of private sex party rooms is prohibited. Other than party rooms inside the brothel, clients and Courtesans must wear appropriate clothing including shoes; Women must wear at least a bikini or full coverage negligee, and men must wear at least sports shorts, a shirt and everyone must wear shoes or sandals.

CandyAndy
    Participant

Thank you Flint and Firefighter for your input. I figure it’s mostly a pipe dream but it would be extremely hot. However, humans have historically made more incredible things possible, so I won’t completely give up on hoping. 😉

schwalsr
    Participant

Just a suggestion… how about mosquito screens or something similar for a roof? It would allow sunlight through and (I believe) render picture taking pointless.

CandyAndy
    Participant

See!!! When we put our minds together dreams could come true, lol.

Allissa
    Participant

I think something outdoors would be so fun!

CandyAndy
    Participant

All right, how about this? Enclose the whole idea inside one-way glass.
    http://ilmabad.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/oneway.jpg
    The only problem is you wouldn’t be able to feel the warm, beating sun during the day time. 🙁

Flint
    Participant

That sounds expensive.

CandyAndy
    Participant

Dreams are meant to be big. ;p

tallguy
    Participant

I thought the same thought while there last week, and found it discussed here.I’d say a roof of palm fronds etc that shields from snoopy drones but allows filtered sun through. I believe that the semi-public nature of outdoor sex would certainly amp up the pleasure for not a few ladies and their customers!

Flint
    Participant

Sure there is the tittuilating aspect of outdoor sex(weather permitting). I am concerned about drones and satellites looking down on that barea.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar