(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 11 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 8 years, 6 months ago by Anonymous. This post has been viewed 3627 times
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Jazzmark007
    Participant

I realize this might be too personal. If you think I am out of line to ask this please let me know. Or just don’t respond. Clearly, the ladies who work at the Ranch have very intimate experiences with many different people. I’m curious to know how often these experiences actually causes them to have an orgasm. Too personal? Please let me know. I’m still kind of new to this forum thing and I’m learning the rules as I go.

mrpaul
    Participant

interesting question; I do know that most ladies try to “separate” themselves from the client. but a few do fall in love. but how many actually have an orgasm while with a client…..
    another question is how often do the ladies fake orgasm thinking it makes the client feel better?

Charina Lee
    Participant

I can tell you this guys, with no hesitation…..I truly get into the experience. I usually have several orgasms. Sure, some are more powerful than others maybe depending on certain connections…..but I love sex and pleasing and I love to be pleased. I can orgasm just from rubbing myself on you (picture a quality lap dance)…..I can orgasm from having my nipples played with in the right way……In short…..I ORGASM A LOT!!!! I don’t have to be with a “movie star” or a “body builder” to get into it! I’m INTO IT!!!!! Just with someone who is NICE. My turnoffs are people who are mean, selfish, or expect a world class experience at a “motel 6” price….That doesn’t mean I’m not reasonable….but c’mon, you’re coming to a wonderful place full of great ladies!!!!!!!! Live a little!!!!! LOL.

Hugs,

Charina Lee

Jazzmark007
    Participant

Well, that was more than I expected to learn. Guess I can mark Charina Lee down for a yes.

Charina Lee
    Participant

You’re so funny! I love a sense of humor. I guess what I’m saying is that I TRULY enjoy what I do and my sexuality and if you are nice and have a sense of humor, it’s just a big PLUS for me!!!!! There’s all kinds of degrees of orgasms. Some are small, and in between…and some are mind blowing….But some of us just plain reach that easier than others because I’m a big believer that the mind controls the body!!!!

Hugs,

Charina

Flint
    Participant

Thanks for being candid , Charina . Do othe laises here have orgasms with their party mates, and do they have variable degrees of intensity?

Charina Lee
    Participant

You know Flint, I can’t say with certainty. It’s kind of funny, but we ladies end up talking about life in general, even politics, sports and the price of tea in china. lol. But I will say this….I’ve been with a few of our ladies when a gentleman preferred two of us and I know what I witnessed was my lady friends truly enjoying the moment and definitely having some wonderful orgasms. All this talk has me all worked up now! What’s a lady to do? Hmmmmm?

Flint
    Participant

probably too late to suggest to find another lady to have a private party with?

Lewd Ferrigno
    Participant

Wow, I didn’t know there are degrees of female orgasms. It’s my belief most Sheri’s gals are highly sexualized & can have fun & get off. Good onya orgasmic ladies

Allissa
    Participant

It’s human nature! Hard to avoid especially when you love what you do!!

Flint
    Participant

I can attest to what Allissa said.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Some of the women some of the time. I think Charina Lee and Alyssa say is true for most of the women. Be the best man you can be and these women will respond!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar