(800) 506-3565
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Helexan
    Participant

Who else wishes there was another place to hang out in besides the bar? Something like a lounge you find at the airports, hotels, or even some truck stops. Make it so if you are a hotel guest or buy a pass maybe you can relax in it and just read or watch tv. You could even make it non-smoking. It would be a nice comfortable place to relax in between parties or to get to know the ladies better also. I enjoy coming there and sometimes if I can I will spend a night or two but my budget doesn’t allow for multiple parties of the type I enjoy everyday. I prefer longer parties over a couple shorter parties. Because of that I sometimes find long stretches of time where my choices are limited to hanging out in my room (which lets be honest are not that exciting) or in the bar reading the closed captioning on the tv. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy hanging out with the ladies in the bar also but sometimes after 6 hours or so you wish there was somewhere else to go or something else to do. I get there are other things in the area to do, but personally I don’t enjoy doing many things alone like going to winery and the movies and you can’t have a lady come along with you unfortunately. Anyone else have ideas of things they wish they could do onsite?

• This topic was modified 8 years ago by Helexan.
    Flint
    Participant

How can that be done in a cost efficient manner?

Anonymous
    Inactive

2 problems.

1. The county doesn’t allow “out dates” so you can’t take a courtesan to Vegas or whatever.

2. It depends on the owners if they want to add more buildings to the existing ranch. They could add a lounge for non smokers or whatever, but it can be costly.

Anonymous
    Inactive

That would be cool if they added like a video game room like they have at Chuck E Cheese or Dave & Buster’s…

Flint
    Participant

A lounge for non smokers would be appreciated, but not expected.

Angel Parr
    Participant

Sitting the bar for hours on end can get a bit mundane, but Dr. Phil said “only boring people get bored” so when you start to get bored make your own fun, and you have several options already!

As a hotel guest you have full access to our topless courtyard, complete with tennis and volleyball courts. So try getting a bottle of champagne and inviting a few ladies out to join you in the courtyard, we could do some topless chicken in the pool, topples volleyball or tennis, or just hang out in the hot tub enjoying the scenery. Squirt gun fights, or sit behind the romantic waterfall.

If the weather isn’t right then you could always make the bar fun. Try playing songs like the cha cha slide on the juke box, we pretty much always get up and dance to it, which can be very amusing! Come in on Thursdays and watch us sing karaoke at night, or just talk us into dancing on the pole for you. Offer to play a game of cards against humanity with us, that gets exciting quick! We have a lot of fun in this bar when it gets quiet, sometimes we just need a little motivation to let our hair down!

• This reply was modified 8 years ago by Angel Parr.
    Anonymous
    Inactive

They could add a foosball table or arcade machine.

Flint
    Participant

during my visit, outside is not going to be an option, but those are good ideas.

Angel Parr
    Participant

That could be fun, but looking around the bar I’m not really sure that we could fit a Foosball table in here comfortably, we do have a pool table though. I forgot about that in my ideas of play, most of us like to play pool too so that’s another fun thing.

Allissa
    Participant

I wish that could happen! An arcade would be badass, unlikely… But still badass. Only Angel would quote Dr Phil on a brothel forum 😉 I for sure agree they could make bar more comfortable, worth putting in the opinion! In the meantime like Angel said make your own fun! Woot woot!

Angel Parr
    Participant

Lol agreed on all points Allissa!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I would annihilate your ass at Foosball!

CassieBo
    Participant

I think that’s an awesome idea, these bar stools are not comfy at all.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Get some Lazy Boy recliners installed!

Flint
    Participant

Interesting chairs, Diesel. Too bad they will not be installed.

Anonymous
    Inactive

They could add a dartboard. I know a few bars have those.

Flint
    Participant

maybe a dartboard. Could be dangerous if you miss the target, when drunk.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar