(800) 506-3565
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    mrpaul
    Participant

Okay, after my visit I noticed a tennis court at SR that could be enclosed (top covered to prevent insects from getting in yet allow sun and moon light to get in) cover the sides with a light fabric to give the illusion of privacy and divide the area into two or four rooms… this may not even require lighting and can be set up so when the court is needed the play area can be taken down…
    Does this sound like anything anyone else would like to see?

I would love to play with one or more of the ladies outside under the stars!!

Charina Lee
    Participant

Oh, sounds very, very interesting. I love sex outdoors! Wish I could do it outdoors right NOW!!!!!!

Flint
    Participant

Sounds interesting as long as the insects do not get in and neither of us has to be in contact with the hard tennis court.

Charina Lee
    Participant

So true! I don’t do bugs! YUK! But I do like the idea of outdoor frolicking!!!!!

Hugs, Charina

shilohrenae
    Participant

Sign me up– outdoor sex is my favorite!

mrpaul
    Participant

How do we get management on board?

Pierced
    Participant

Is it legal to have sex outdoors, or do brothel laws require all activities to be inside?

Flint
    Participant

That is a good question, but the outdoors area is on sheri’s property.

mrpaul
    Participant

with Sheri’s Bungalows I would hope they would take this idea and see if its worth it…. I would sure prefer this to a bungalow party.

Pierced
    Participant

That is a good question, but the outdoors area is on sheri’s property.

True it is on their property, but I think it might be a “public space” or something, and I do not believe that legal brothel activities can be conducted in a public space. Something I’ll look into, but hopefully someone who’s more familiar with Nevada state law will chime in. 🙂

Flint
    Participant

no doubt Dena can tell us.

RanchMama

You guys are putting me under the gun…. lol

Ok here goes.. As I understand it you can not have sex in public on the property. Now that being said, I will look into options for you guys. 🙂

Flint
    Participant

That is conciderate of you to do so.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar