(800) 506-3565
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    dabigguy
    Participant

For those ladies who do two-girl parties, do you have any particular preference of what lady you like to have them with? I know that Riley & Destini have a special friendship; do any of the other ladies?

Allissa
    Participant

We all have our favorites and we have our own to do list 🙂 I love when I get the chance to get to share a lady I had my eye on 🙂 I have so many favorites… Some repeats I have include CiCi, Cassie, Olivia, Kitty Cat, Amber Lynn, the list goes on …

Flint
    Participant

dabbiguy, perhaps you can select the lady that most appeals to you and ask her for her choices for other ladies tomparty with.

techieguy80
    Participant

Having been lucky enough to have a couple of two-girl parties, I would suggest picking out one girl and asking her to pick the second and then hang out for a bit in the bar with them both and establish some chemistry. It will make the party that much more incredible, just like if you were partying with one girl.

Flint
    Participant

That is a good suggestion.

BlueEyedMontana
    Participant

Techieguy,

That is a great suggestion. It never works in anyone’s favor to try to bring two girls into a party that may have differences. If you have a certain type of female you would like to bring in (determined by either physical or attitude factors), ask your favorite lady to maybe provide a list of two or three girls that she enjoys working with and you can make the final choice according to your preferences.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar