(800) 506-3565
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Olivia
    Participant

Every now and then I come across a person who is very into the type of under garments I am wearing. Sometimes boy shorts are the thing, other times a lace thong does it for them. I am curious as to what different preferences you all have and why? What makes it sexy for you? Is color and a matching bra a major factor as well?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear Olivia,
    I desire you in edible panties. 😉
    XO FF

Olivia’s Profile, schedule, statistics, photo albums and reviews http://www.sherisranch.com/lady.aspx?id=436

Winterfun
    Participant

Firefighter – why limit yourself to just the edible panties? I have not yet met Olivia but I definitely would want to examine a few possibilities before deciding on a favorite for her! 🙂

Olivia – What makes panties sexy for me? Yes, a matching bra (or no bra) can definitely help but I like the idea of seeing people in lingerie/underwear because it gives a hint as to their personality. Boy Shorts give a playful, enthusiastic vibe. French cut panties can give a sensual, elegant impression.

Because panties are typically not seen by most people they tend to be a more honest impression of what a woman’s personality is, or what she is thinking/feeling at that moment. The blouse and skirt (for example) being an outer shell and the lacy thong and matching bra being her nod to her needs/thoughts/desires

I hope that helped, and when I make my first visit maybe we can talk some more! 😉

• This reply was modified 9 years, 10 months ago by Winterfun.
    Amber Lynn
    Participant

Although, I am open to a wide variety of panties….I must admit that thongs are definitely my favorite! They just seem to accentuate my curve so very well!

Erin
    Participant

While I do enjoy wearing lingerie, I think my everyday wear preference is a sexy pair of cheeky boy shorts, usually with a sarcastic phrase on the booty like “caught you!” Lol

Jazzmark007
    Participant

Olivia–
    I think a lace thong would look quite nice on you(or off, for that matter). Why? Because a thong “Accentuates the positive and eliminates the negative.” Not that there is any negative in your case. A soft pink would be jaw-dropping.

Emma
    Participant

I’m a fan of wearing lace cheeky shorts. I’m not sure if that’s what you call them here? We call them shorties in Australia.

I think they make my butt look good and they don’t show panty lines under tight clothes.

Mr. Incredible
    Participant

Emma

I think your butt looks really good too! “Shorties” or not, I do find those really sexy when you have a firm butt with those wrapping tightly around your rear.

YB_Goode
    Participant

I wouldn’t call it a fetish, exactly, but I have to admit that I’m always really curious what sort of panties a girl is wearing. I enjoy catching a quick up-skirt view, or a glimpse of a waistband peeking up from a tight pair of jeans. (go ahead, call me a pervert! lol)

For me, it’s often not even necessarily sexual. I just like to know. I like guessing, then finding out if I’m right. As someone mentioned earlier, it seems like a little window into a woman’s mind on that day…It’s fun to see if your perception of her personality and mood matches how she views herself.

Reminds me of the movie Old School, when Frank “The Tank” (played by Will Ferrell) says: “…I mean, take yesterday for example. We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And, I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think, well, maybe they’re silk panties! maybe it’s a thong! Maybe it’s something really cool that I don’t even know about!…”

As for my preferences: I think a good thong has the most things going for it. Flatters curves, can be both elegant and slutty, skimpy and revealing but not too vulgar (Even I think G-strings are a little too skimpy). That said, I think bikini, cheeky/booty shorts, boy shorts or whatever can all be very sexy as well…it’s all about context. In the bedroom, the sexier the better; in the bar at Sheri’s I like to see something that shows off your shape, but doesn’t leave me wondering how badly your bum must be sticking to the bar stools.

But hey that’s just this man’s opinion!

Patrick.Bateman
    Participant

For myself it depends mostly on a number of factors such as a woman’s body type/figure, skin tone, hair, make up, and even personality. I’ll pay a lot of attention to how a woman carries herself. If a woman is feeling sexy it shows. I suppose if I had to choose a style of panty, I would have to go with lacy.

Eva M
    Participant

It depends on what I’m doing… If I’m working out I’ll probably be wearing boy shorts or regular panties. Let’s say I have a tight dress, then I’ll wear a thong or G-string to avoid having panty lines. Now if I have a hot date scheduled then I try and make sure I have a sexy matching bra and panty set, sometimes even a soft robe over it too.

Olivia
    Participant

Thank you all for your input.. It has definitely given me a bit to think of for my next Victoria’s Secret splurge! I usually opt for dark colors and lace but I think I may try some new colors, patterns and sets to spice up my panty drawer! Xoxo

Jazzmark007
    Participant

One day I need to do an inspection of your panty drawer. So many panties…so little time…..

Emma
    Participant

Hehe thankyou Mr. Incredible 😉

Flint
    Participant

Perhaps the panties style are coupled to the rest of the clothes?

YB_Goode
    Participant

Oh, one more thing!…Ladies, please never let us see you in ‘nude’ or beige colored panties! EVER! Blech! The style doesn’t matter, they just look so…I dunno…industrial? Institutional, maybe? I realize they exist for a certain purpose, like wearing under white pants, but they definitely do not inspire lust. Instant Wood Killers.

So, I’ll turn this around on the ladies: What sort of undies do you like to see your man sporting?
    Male-stripper bananna hammocks? tighty whities? boxers? boxer briefs? What about materials or patterns?

Eva M
    Participant

YB Goode, I love my man in a pair of boxer briefs. They’re snug in the right places, comfortable and their nice to look at 🙂

MrsCaliLove
    Participant

When i wear them, i go for lace, thongs or boy shorts. I think both styles are very flattering on curves.

Mr. Incredible
    Participant

Well first off, you’re very welcome Emma. I felt that I should share the truth when I know that I am 100% correct at something! That doesn’t happen much, but I am very excited when it does.

Eva M, I agree with you and I personally wear “Boxer Briefs.” I am very comfortable with my body, just like you ladies must be comfortable with your body knowing that you want to look appealing to the guests at Sheri’s. It helps the “mood” of the party knowing that you aren’t leaving everything towards only the woman looking attractive. Trying to look your “best” can’t hurt your “party,” knowing she does that, we’ll say 182.5 days a half year span. Trying more has never really been a bad idea that the woman may notice it/that.

However, I learned that “guest” at Sheri’s aren’t allowed to try to prance in their “boxer briefs,” or “whitey tighties” though. Unlike you beautiful ladies who do in your panties of choice, tempting us guests.

stacy molugo
    Participant

I love lingerie very much. The yellow color is so sexy. I purchased all my lingerie from Spicy Lingerie. So Spicy Lingerie has done a magic on me so I can not like any other lingerie. I love you Spicy Lingerie. Once you will visit, I am sure you will also fall in love with Spicy Lingerie’s Lingerie. Here some of the pix of my lingerie. Those I got last week.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar