(800) 506-3565
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Thinker
    Participant

Hello,

I am thinking of visiting and it will be my first time to a brothel and for everything else too. Since it’s my first time for everything and it is unlikely to be a common occurrence to come back i think i would like a longer party. I have read and understand about negotiations and pricing, but maybe somebody can answer the question of if a one hour party would be $X then would a 2usier hour party be $2X? what would a 4 hour or overnight party be (if the ladies do such things)?

I was also wondering if there are better days in the week to visit. What days are busier/more crowded?

Thanks

mrpaul
    Participant

Courtesans are independent contractors and set their own prices. now just because you pay X for 1 hour does not me you double that and get 2hrs and then double that and get 4hrs.

My experience has been to negotiate with the lady you choose. I actually prefer a few shorter parties rather than one long party, but that is my choice. Most will likely do overnights but you can expect to pay for it.

E-mail some of the ladies and start talking to them. remember they cannot and will not qoute you any prices outside of the brothel so dont expect it.

Have fun your 1st time…. it wont be your last.
    Like Pringles, once you “POP” you cant stop!

Amber Lynn
    Participant

@Thinker For starters the ranch is fabulous! All of us ladies are amazing, and love to have fun! That being said, we are all independent contractors, thus we all set our own prices. I can however tell you that we offer parties ranging from a few minutes to a few days…depending on the lady you choose. My best advice would be to look under the list of scheduled ladies to better gage who will be here when you visit…then email her directly. If you are planning to spend an extended amount of time with one specific lady, email her your ideas for your perfect party, and get to know her personality better so you know the chemistry is there! Personality is key!

@mrppaul Sheri’s is like Disney for adults, you can’t visit just once…ther are far too many fabulous and naughty attractions!!!

• This reply was modified 10 years, 10 months ago by Amber Lynn.
    • This reply was modified 10 years, 10 months ago by Amber Lynn.
    mrpaul
    Participant

Amber not to upset you but I have been to Disney (here in FL) one time and I wont be going back… I think Sheri’s is far better than that….. LOL. I will be there very soon.

Thinker
    Participant

Thank you for your answers. I did understand that all the ladies set their own price and can’t quote prices, i am just trying to get an idea of how longer parties might work in general. I did email a particular lady that caught my attention (over a week ago) and sadly she has not responded 🙁 so i will rethink what i might do.

Disney here in SoCal ain’t so bad. But i bet i wouldn’t have to wait an hour or more in line for a 10 minute ride at Sheri’s and the ride would be much more fun!

Amber Lynn
    Participant

@thinker Keep in mind that we are only able to access our emails when we are here at the ranch. So just be patient and perhaps email another lady…if they both respond then you can always have a 2 girl party!

mrpaul
    Participant

Thinker…. When you see a lady you think you might like look at her work schedule and see if she is working now or in next few weeks, then send her a message. I am sure they will answer..

Thinker
    Participant

Yes, the lady i choose to write to is listed as working on the schedule. I am not always good at writing back myself, so no blame anywhere. Maybe i wrote to long of a thing and it got bounced or any number of things. So i guess i will have to modify my approach and either show up and see if my chosen lady is available or write to another lady or both. Thanks for all the help and advise.

Kimmy D
    Participant

You can see if the lady is here by checking our “weekly lineup” page, and if she is not here keep in mind as Amber stated that we can not access our Ranch email from home.

Jazzmark007
    Participant

I’ve had three parties and negotiations were painless on all three. I had been communicating with all three of the ladies by the Private Message on the Sheri’s website. That way we both had a good idea of what I was looking for. And believe me, you can be as frank as you want to on these e-mails. I do think it is really bad form to ask the ladies about the money by e-mail because by doing so you are asking them to commit a crime. These are all gorgeous, smart and very talented at what they do. They are all like the Porsches of the sex industry. Don’t expect you can buy their time and talents “on the cheap”. I can promise you that you will absolutely get your money’s worth.

Thinker
    Participant

I am not asking for anything like even a approximate price on a party, i know that can’t be said for many reasons.. Just wondering if in general a longer party scales up linearly from a short party or not. For my instance and just curiousity’s sake, didn’t think it hurt to ask something like that. Naturally both sides are going to try and get the best deal they can. I know what i want is not going to be cheap, but more than worth it!

mrpaul
    Participant

Generally its not a steady escalation of price… but then again (sorry) it really depends on what you want to do with the time.
    Sitting around and talking and cuddling for 4 hours may be cheaper than multi-position intercourse with cunnilingus for 2 hours…..
    Also a extreamly pretty young lady may charge more than a beautiful older lady (sorry, all ladies at Sherri’s are very pretty! from their pictures)

I would write to multiple ladies as not all check their messages on a regular basis and a few seemingly never check it. The more you write too the better an answer you may get.

Kimmy D
    Participant

There are no “set” increments at which the party cost increases relating to the length of a party. I can’t speak for any other independent contractor but the hourly breakdown of an overnight (8-10 hours) party is generally less than that of single hour party.

Charina Lee
    Participant

Well, we look forward to you giving Sheri’s a try!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar