(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 9 months ago by redfox. This post has been viewed 3942 times
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    redfox
    Participant

I made arrangements to have a party with the one and only Brianna. When I arrived I was blown away, just wow, her pictures are great but she’s even sexier in person. Petite frame with big boobs and the most gorgeous eyes! At this point I’m a little nervous but she leads me to the 60’s bungalow. We have a wonderful dinner as this gorgeous angel offers superb companionship at the dinner table. After dinner, Brianna ran us a bubble bath. It was during this bath that she laid in my arms and I felt like the luckiest man alive. Soon thereafter the intoxicatingly sweet and sexy goddess took me to a place I’ve only been with her. This place is called pure ecstasy! You have not experienced the very best Sheri’s has to offer until you’ve spent time with Brianna Costello.

How I do miss my dream girl! I’m already planning my next trip to see her.

Flint
    Participant

Sounded like some party, redfox.

Anonymous
    Inactive

AWWW! REDFOX!! CUTE!! SWEETIE DARLING, accommodating you was an absolute pleasure! You must play “splash” with me at the POOL too Next time!

Anonymous
    Inactive

WHERE are you at these days? Not in MY ARMS, YET, LOl. XXXXOOOO

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar