(800) 506-3565
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    mrpaul
    Participant

I had a great time with this amazing blonde. I originally planned to only have a quickie with her because I had an appointment with someone for the next day.
    This lady is amazing, seeing her in the bar does not give you the sense of her beauty until you get her in her room and naked. Our planned quickie was not as quick as it should have been but I enjoyed myself and I think that Shiloh did as well.
    The next day when I received word that my appointment was being cancelled, Shiloh showed up to ask if she could see me again. Oh, there are a lot of beautiful ladies to choose from but Shiloh reminded me of an old girlfriend and I just could not say no. This time the party was for a longer time and we really enjoyed each other. I really would have liked to get Shiloh into a hot tub of soapy water but that was not possible and I will agree that the showers are too small for two.
    anyone seeking a great time with a very beautiful blond can do no wrong by choosing Shiloh. I am looking forward to seeing her and all the ladies of SR when I visit again.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar