(800) 506-3565
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    stealthbomber69
    Participant

Anyway to printout old reviews? Lost my virginity here and had some good mis-adventures with the ladies and the old dudes of the Fall Gathering. Good ole days.

sb

Anonymous
    Inactive

One of Sheri’s Ladies informed me that Aaron or Dena may be able to repost Forum members’ old reviews on an individual author or poster basis. You can email Aaron or Dena to verify this rumor; however, I wouldn’t think Sheri’s Ranch would destroy all the old classic reviews. I always post my reviews to both the Lady’s Official Page and the Forum and I transferred my old Forum reviews to the Lady’s Official Page too, but the really old reviews were usually only posted on the Forum. Most Forum members would have copied their Ladies’ reviews, but members were afforded no advance notification that they would no longer be able to access the old Forum reviews. There may be a link to retrieve them, but Sheri’s would have to provide it for us. I would hope the old Forum reviews have been saved in an archive for posterity.

AXavier@resortcompanies.com

dduff@sherisranch.com

stealthbomber69
    Participant

Thanks for the info, hope you’re having a great weekend. Maybe in Vegas next month…partieee!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar