(800) 506-3565
Viewing 17 posts - 21 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    YB_Goode
    Participant

In general, personality is HUGE. I’m glad to see that, according to Ranch Mamma’s evidence, I’m not alone on that!

If I were looking for a party where we’d only say a total of 2 sentences to each other, then I suppose looks would be the only factor…but I aim for a little more of an experience. I want to have some connection, and mental attraction, and what’s more, I want my partner to feel that too!
    That said, I doubt most guys would want to be with a troll with a good personality. So yeah, like Destini points out, it’s all about the total package. (I know, picky, right?!)

Red Diamonds
    Participant

Hmmm, personality or breast and butt? I can honestly say I have all of the above so this will be an easy answer… My personality is the #1 reason why gentlemen choose me. My curvaceous body just happens to be a plus. When a man views you as attractive and you speak and it’s even more appealing, you are the total package!!

Note- Being confident with your physical appearance attracts men, never feel inadequate because of what you feel you lack or have to much of. Let the personality shine through and your bodies will do the rest. 😉

• This reply was modified 9 years, 11 months ago by Red Diamonds.
    Flint
    Participant

Without pounding on the dead equine, how do you detect one’s personality in a lineup?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Flint,
    I don’t like to pick from a lineup because all a client detects is the pretty package. The client has no idea if a romantic connection will be made. I prefer to meet a Courtesan in the bar to ensure that our personalities don’t clash. If a client picks from a lineup, they should spend a few minutes in the bar before adjourning to the Lady’s bedroom. Sheri’s Ranch is the only brothel in NYE County that isn’t an automatic lineup house; however, lineups are available upon request to the Hostess. Some clients are embarrassed walking into a brothel and immediately being subjected to a lineup of 25 gorgeous Courtesans anyway.

Charina Lee
    Participant

Some great points and opinions here! Destini is right about attitude….Attitude does indeed, determine altitude!

Ryan
    Participant

I will be absolutely honest, I think looks makes someone look first, but if you don’t follow that up with some personality, then I don’t believe it will do you any good. For me I dated someone for a while that was completely not the first person I thought I would date but their personality was what won me over.

But also for me, I think the eyes and smile are also important factors. :$

Flint
    Participant

strange that this thread was bumped after years. IMO it starts with physical but with no chemistry, things will less likely work out well.

Ryan
    Participant

Yeah, I think that may have been my fault. Just kind of stumbled into this area just recently.

Flint
    Participant

No problem, Ryan.

Ryan
    Participant

Thanks Flint. Kind of stumbled upon this part of Sheri’s site to see some topics and such because well….

thinking of coming to Sheri’s to give up my V-Card

Flint
    Participant

Ryan, if you are interested in that, you can search for similar threads or start one of your own.

Ryan
    Participant

Thank You Flint, I have been going through the last few days with reading old threads and some blogs as well.

Kind of nervous but also in a way excited

Flint
    Participant

Both are expected. You can always ask questions if you cannot find any answers.

Ryan
    Participant

Thanks Flint. Been kind of going back and forth with those emotions. Still working my way through here, do have a few questions, but working my way around and if still have them I will do that.

Thank you for the advice Flint. I appreciate it.

Flint
    Participant

ask when you feel ready.

Ryan
    Participant

Thank You Flint. I appreciate that. I have started putting together some questions as I go through the forums we will see if they get answered. If not than I will take that advice and start a thread.

Thank you again Flint.

Flint
    Participant

you are welcome, Ryan.

Viewing 17 posts - 21 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar