(800) 506-3565
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I have recently been receiving a lot of comments that I look better than my photos portray me. Well thank you! Yes I know when choosing a lady online photos are generally a deciding factor. So I had Montana take a photo of me for the forum. This is a current unretouched photo of me. Please enjoy!

photo tiffany_zps9157bf2b.jpg

• This topic was modified 10 years, 6 months ago by tiffany hilton. Reason: pic didnt upload
    • This topic was modified 10 years, 6 months ago by tiffany hilton.
    BlueEyedMontana
    Participant

Tiff,

You are much more beautiful than your current photos show…but I also know you have more than one photo to share! Just sayin’.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear Tiffany,
    I love your new photo! Also, I was breathless viewing your Official Page Photo Albums! I’ll be in town November 5th, so I hope to visit you then!
    XOXOXO

Tiffany’s Official Page Photos, Reviews, Statistics, Schedule and Profile: http://www.sherisranch.com/lady.aspx?id=544

Charina Lee
    Participant

Tiffany, you are soooooooo very sexy!

Flint
    Participant

You did look better when I met you that in the photos.

mr33zero0
    Participant

It’s not only one of Tiffany’s sexiest pics, it’s one of the sexiest pics ever, of anyone. Amazing.

Leto
    Participant

Tiffany…as beautiful as ever. And incredibly smart and a lovely person. I cannot wait to see you again soon.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar