(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Allissa. This post has been viewed 1773 times
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mrpaul
    Participant

I was at Sheris many years ago as a truck driver. reciently I retired (gives you an idea of my age) and I am planning a trip to Vegas and possibly Sheris again.
    I noticed that there is now a motel offered on site and was hoping to make use of this to 1) keep me close to the girls and 2) allow me to have a few drinks without fear of having to drive to town 3) allow me a chance to decompress from one date and prepare for another.
    Are ladies allowed in the standard hotel rooms or is this only for the guest?

Finally I am planning (possibly) my trip in late june yet cant seem to find out who will be working, is there a set time I should look at schedule?

Flint
    Participant

Why not use the hotel associated with Sheri’s?

mrpaul
    Participant

Flint I am looking at using hotel on site….. If I can get any information on it!

Charina Lee
    Participant

Hi….Charina Lee here! The hotel is a great option to truly relax. The girls are not allowed to visit individual’s hotel rooms. Our rooms are very nice and Sheris recently new bungalows and the “play land” where many fantasies can be realized. We have a GFE room that is just so unique and nice. As far as schedules, many of us girls post our schedules well in advance. So when you go to our main site and research the weekly lineup and all the other girls, you can find our schedules. In my case, I’m scheduled from May 28th all the way to June 15th. Then I’ll be back for more July 1st I believe.

Hope this helps!

Hugs,

Charina Lee

Attachments:
    Allissa
    Participant

You can search under all ladies tab and there a section on the left where you can enter in the calender the dates you will be there and it will show the ladies that will be there. Keeping in mind it could change… Ill be there 🙂 Send me an email if you would like!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar