(800) 506-3565
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    mrpaul
    Participant

Finally I got the word and made my plans to visit Sheri’s Ranch about Mid June… I was getting run around from my boss who has been playing games with me, now all is set and I have my tickets and reservations
    I have been speaking with several ladies and one has struck my fancy, my plan is to spend day one relaxing (get over jet lag) and hopefully get to meet some of the ladies in a public setting. the next day will be a party day and the day before will determine if it is one big party or several small short parties with several ladies….

…maybe I will let you know?

Flint
    Participant

good for you! let us know how it worked out.

Kimmy D
    Participant

You are sure to enjoy yourself either way you go, as the ladies here are all so much fun!

Play time is always fun here at the ranch. Maybe you can have several ladies at once 🙂

mrpaul
    Participant

Tiffany… sorry but budget wont allow that kind of fun… well, not at a classy establishment like Sheri’s anyway.

Well perhaps another time. I am curious to actually put a face to your name. So make sure you at least say hello 🙂 However I do love a bit of mystery

Pierced
    Participant

Congrats, mrpaul, you’re in for a treat!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar