(800) 506-3565
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    stripe_pa
    Participant

Was looking for a lady who would be willing to wear a “Pocahontas” type outfit for a 2 girl party (other girl a cowgirl outfit) on my upcoming trip late Jan… but so far am coming up dry on takers. Preferably light brown to dark hair for the look I am after… so putting this out there as one last feeler…

[attachment file=19974]

I say one last feeler because I have a couple other ideas in the works that have had really favorable responses.

Should be a great trip one way or another.

Pleasant Thoughts and Peaceful Dreams.

Flint
    Participant

Unfortunately no one pops out for either costume, stripe.

stripe_pa
    Participant

Hey Flint… I haven’t had any difficulty with finding ladies willing to do the Cowgirl half of the party; just the Native American part. No worries though. Have a couple of other ideas that are working out just fine!

Flint
    Participant

maybe some are offended by the Native American role? Cowgirl should be fairly easy can you do that as a party first and work on the three girl one next time?
    no idea what my next role playing party is since I do not have another one with DC Superheroine in mind.

stripe_pa
    Participant

Well… I think I am just going to drop this idea…

I have other ideas that are working out just fine and taking the space I have in my luggage.

🙂

Flint
    Participant

can you tell us what will replace tehm?

stripe_pa
    Participant

No… not until a review.

Flint
    Participant

That is fair.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar