(800) 506-3565
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Helexan
    Participant

I was wondering if the pool and spa are ever heated. I’ve been there a couple times for parties and spent the night. The next day I wanted to go swimming but the pool wasn’t heated and was too cold. Thanks.

Anakin
    Participant

Hey Helexan.
    As far as I know, the pool isn’t heated. At least it hasn’t been when I’ve wanted to dive in. The Jacuzzi spa tub has always been heated when I’ve been there.

Allissa
    Participant

Our pool is not heated..but feels great in 100 degree weather and topless ladies by your side 🙂

Helexan
    Participant

How big is the pool?

stripe_pa
    Participant

Helexan, you cant’ see the entire pool in this picture but it should give you some idea of the pool size.

Attachments:
    Flint
    Participant

I usually do not look out at the pool much as i tend to come to the Ranch when no one is out there..

Allissa
    Participant

Big enough for Allissa to drown in! Haha I believe it’s 3ft to 5ft not sure of actual length. As long as your heart isn’t set on doing long laps or Olympic training in the pool I’m sure you’ll have plenty of room 🙂 and a great view!

Attachments:
    stripe_pa
    Participant

I may have to check that view out… …and soon. 😉

Helexan
    Participant

I’ve take a couple dips in the pool. My last one was a lot of fun with Montana and Akira but I just wish it was warmer so we could of stayed in a little longer.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar